Author Topic: Mr Queeba's Boss Battles ALPHA (REBIRTH!)  (Read 4659 times)

Mr Queeba's Boss Battles
Yup, It's done in alpha stage. Note this game is alpha so I will be adding more things and polishing the server more over time.

Since the game is in alpha, the game is user heavy development. The shop items don't work for some reason.

UPDATE:
A freak accident caused the Save to be overwritten D; so I had to make a new one from scratch, alone. I made the 3rd map by myself.

Screenshots:
1st map:

1st and 2nd map:

2nd Map:

3rd Map:

Credits:
Mr Queeba: (Me) Planning, Minigame, Classes, some little things here and there. Made 3rd map ALONE.
Doaler4sback: Created the 1st map and part of the 2nd one. Thanks a lot Doaler. (Doaler also hosted once his own Boss Battles.)
Blaze the Cat: Working on the 2nd map.

JOIN NOW: http://www.blockland.us/detail.php?ip=24.60.73.63&port=28000&blid=44574

end
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:04:10 PM by Mr Queeba »

onActivate - namedBrick - setPlayerTransform

onActivate - namedBrick - setPlayerTransform
I know, but I can't get it to teleport. How to do?

I know, but I can't get it to teleport. How to do?
the "activater" get's teleported to the named brick
how did you mess that up
maybe this can help you

we already have at least 3, unless this brings some new chips to the table we don't need more

Your builds aren't poor quality, it's the server AND build. If all you're going to do for the boss battles is "make ideas" then you shouldn't be making a boss battles.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:57:19 AM by Alphadin »

I showed you playertransform before though...

So, "wanting help" means "do it for me"

Ignore posts by other users above this post.

Looks stuffty
I said, this is Alpha. We will likely be working on it.

Story isn't grammatically sound, doesn't make sense, and is generally poor in quality.
The build doesn't look appealing in the slightest.
You also say the server is done but contradict yourself when you say it's in Alpha.

I said, this is Alpha. We will likely be working on it.
Slapping "Alpha" on it doesn't make criticism go away.

Story isn't grammatically sound, doesn't make sense, and is generally poor in quality.
The build doesn't look appealing in the slightest.
You also say the server is done but contradict yourself when you say it's in Alpha.
Slapping "Alpha" on it doesn't make criticism go away.
I am having people suggest another Story.
The build was just made and it will be improved on likely in the future.
Fixed.
Making it alpha shows the game is not a complete game. Although the hatred will likely continue.
please let this thread die
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:51:17 PM by Mr Queeba »

Ignore posts by other users above this post.
are you seriously this handicapped to just blatantly tell everyone to ignore 5 people just because they said something you didn't like
what the forget dude