Forum reputation in danger, washing down a Drain

Author Topic: Forum reputation in danger, washing down a Drain  (Read 7708 times)

OK. Here's the problem.
Over the past few months, my reputation has been going down the drain.
It started when I posted my Airplanes (My first ones, actually the quality was bad) and I was hated on for them being quote "Flying Boxes". I understand why.
Then, my server thread. I received hatred for my Jail Escape being a Default Save, which I took the complaint seriously and I made a second one, receiving more.
My Boss Battles: Hatred for Build Quality. OK. Blame it on Doaler4sBack because he made it.
Now, I understand why this is going on. I am being booed on for my poor quality builds, attitude and stuff. I am right now trying to improve my build quality, but I mean, it's hard to get your reputation back when it is going down the drain. You see, I locked many of my threads for "Hatred" and well, yes, I may have been blocking Constructive Criticism. Pretty much my rep is in danger. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't build that well and stuff. Anyway, it will be hard to improve the way I am heading.

end

My reputation was at 0 once in like 2011 but I came back up but I honestly don't know what people really think of me. Wish I could change my name too...

My reputation was at 0 once in like 2011 but I came back up but I honestly don't know what people really think of me. Wish I could change my name too...
Feel your pain.

it's okay my reputation started at 0 and now it's 0.5

it's okay my reputation started at 0 and now it's 0.5
mine is like 0.

leave for a while

study us

probe us

learn what's stupid, what won't get you in trouble, what won't get you flamed

after that look at your posts again

if you think they're good restudy us

if you they make you cringe then you've succeeded in learning

rejoin blockland civilization
just an idea

just an idea
or just stick around. I never left but I still have a hard time when I look at my old posts

Reputation doesn't matter unless you're literally below what you call "0". If you are actually there, people will harass you every time you post. Yes, people will always say negative things, but no one hates you.

as far as i know at least tell me if i'm wrong

in quotes to be extra fancy??
if i wanted it to be fancy i would've done ~this~

it's not so much people hate you but think you're stupid probably