Dumbass Blocklanders we'll never forget

Author Topic: Dumbass Blocklanders we'll never forget  (Read 3565 times)

Ah, the glorious drama section. Filled with all the hatred and stupidity of the community. This is a forum thread to remember those annoying little cunts we all told to GTFO. Kinda like a memorial. Some of them are hilarious to read, others give you headaches. Who were some of your favorite players to bitch at? I'll record the names of whoever you mention. I'll keep note of their name when I meet them on a server. Just try to only mention people who've been banned from the forums. I don't want anyone bitching because their name is on the list.

Dumbass Blocklanders:
TheHotHat
TheBlocklandWolven
ghostIII

what is thi.s?
why?
who are you?

This is a forum thread to remember those annoying little cunts we all told to GTFO. I don't want anyone bitching because their name is on the list.

Dumbass Blocklanders:
the hacker

I've got a brilliant idea, I'll make a thread that encapsulates the entire section of the forum.

Sorry, but you can't make Drama 2.

this is gonna be goooood

I just realized that I can't edit drama posts. And seeing the feedback that other people have given, I should probably avoid starting topics in Drama.

I just realized that I can't edit drama posts. And seeing the feedback that other people have given, I should probably avoid starting topics in Drama.

good job.

Its too late now
This will be merit of shame you will wear forever and it will haunt you your entire stay on this forum

I guarantee that in a few weeks everyone you listed will be forgotten

Its too late now
This will be merit of shame you will wear forever and it will haunt you your entire stay on this forum
Trust me, I've been haunted by MUCH worse posts I've made.