Author Topic: Psyches Tough Mudder Challenge! [Alpha V1]  (Read 1519 times)

Psyches Tough Mudder Challenge!

Hello everyone and welcome to my Tough Mudder Challenge! Based off of a real obstacle course challenge that takes place around the world! In this challenge you have to race to the end against your opponents while not getting killed or slowed down by the obstacles! This version is only the first of many to come and I will be adding to it! Feel free to join and enjoy yourself!

Admin Applications.

IGN:
BLID:
Why should I pick you?:

I won't ask for recommendations but I will be scrutinizing the applications heavily because I don't NEED admins as I will be on every time I host, So make it sound good!  
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:35:15 AM by RUSH0814 »

For what does challenge need admins
For what does admins need admin applications

For what does challenge need admins
In all honesty it doesn't. I did state that though, but for the off chance I need somebody to supervise while I am afk I'd be happy to let the one guy that I felt was a good pick to do the job.

IGN: That Bingo
BLID: 5075
I love challenges and I like to make sure they are running smoothly to ensure everyone's happiness!

tough mudder boooo, spartan race best race

Anyways it looks pretty nice.

warrior dash ftw

IGN: That Bingo
BLID: 5075
I love challenges and I like to make sure they are running smoothly to ensure everyone's happiness!
I will let you know when I host it next and I will have you sort of moderate the server to help me decide if you are fitting. Thanks!

Thank you! Have you ever seen the real life tough mudder? It is insane, I will be doing it next year when it comes around!

I will let you know when I host it next and I will have you sort of moderate the server to help me decide if you are fitting. Thanks!
k sounds good!

Now Hosting!! Sorry for the wait guys I wasn't at home all weekend!