Jakob's World [Mini Empires Deluxe] Might shut down.

Poll

Server go up again?

Yes. Reset map and tech.
Yes. Reset map, save tech.
No.

Author Topic: Jakob's World [Mini Empires Deluxe] Might shut down.  (Read 10377 times)

Logo by Ozmar (30588)

About
NO! This is no regular Mini Empires. This is the mini empires that NO-ONE HAS DONE BEFORE! This is unlike any server. This is one of the most unique Mini Empires server that you will ever see. Why is it called Deluxe? One simple reason. All eras are in this server. Three worlds. The first world accompanies Medieval and Industrial. You start out as Medieval in the first world if you so choose to go there. The second world is Modern and Future. Again, you start out as Modern if you choose to go there. The third, drum roll please, is Sandbox. My last mini empires, some people didn't like it because of a few reasons. It wasn't modern, fixed. It wasn't future, fixed. All it was was fantasy and magic, fixed too. You have the largest variety of choices. And a good staff and people to accompany you. This Mini Empires combines meteors, from my last mini empires, and researching. For the first world, you have to collect meteors to advance through the eras. In modern through future, you research. Although for all the worlds, you still get the New Era meteor to get you to the next era.

Embark on this wondrous adventure seeking through lands, chopping down forests to find the best place to center your empire. Build your nation, conquer or ally. No matter what era you are in, the possibilities are endless. Come join the server with me and fellow friends and create the mightiest of empires to rule the world! Unite or destroy as I said.  Here, you say, you put your foot down and you say what you want to happen. This. Is. A real DELUXE MINI EMPIRES!

Now we shall get on with the rest of the topic.

Donations (Only Accepting Paypal)
This server is now accepting donations. From donations for going to VIP rooms, to donations for packs to help you start off and rule the world. We also have a Terms of Service, which you should read when you donate. Donating is easy, if you are underaged, ask a guardian to help you donate via Paypal. If they do not know how, you could go online or ask me, and I could provide some assistance.
Send the money to: "jjones@jakobjones.com"

Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to provoke/change privileges.
You can still be Banned or temporarily banned from the servers should issues arise
If the Price of a purchasable pack/rank changes, You will still retain your current pack/rank.
Impersonation another rank will get you banned. You may not act as a rank you are not. This will result in extreme consequence.
Unless extreme circumstance arises you will retain your rank permanently.
If you do get banned, your rank will be kept. Bans will also again will not be permanent, unless your
actions are severe.
Under no circumstances will refunds be given.
For donating, you must put your Blockland name and BL ID into the donation information. If you wish to donate for someone else, you must put your information as well as theirs inside the donation information.

EXCLUSIVE: Buy one get one half off!
If you buy any pack or meteor, donor rank will be half off - $0.99. Exceptional from Overlord and VIP.

EXCLUSIVE: Black Friday!
Everything is 25% off!

Prices and Donations
Starter Pack - $0.99 - 25% off!

2 Magic Meteor, 2 Ruby Meteor, 1 Ice Meteor, 5 USE Meteor of Meteors, Spartan Meteor.

Advanced Pack - $1.99 - 25% off!

3 Magic Meteors, 3 Ruby Meteors, 1 Ice Meteor, Meteor of Meteors, Diamond Meteor, Holy Meteor.

History Class - $1.99 - 25% off!

1 New Age Meteor - New Age Meteor also can be used if you go to another world.

VIP Rank - $4.99 - 25% off!

Call Meteors (An admin or Overlord may spawn a meteor near your location. Meteor types will vary. Only Magic - Spartan), REMOVED Ability to Void Bosses, All Meteors in Advanced Pack, Can call Loki Presents, more being decided. You can still be banned, but not permanent. Can change clan tags. VIP sections. Build in two worlds.

Overlord - $25 - 25% off!

Can’t spawn a new age meteor, uber bosses. Meteor granting is only one day per grant for anything above ruby. Abusing this power could result in consequences.

Donor - $1.99 - 25% off!

Change Clan Tag and name color. Also can add cool effects to their builds like rainbow. Has access to VIP sections, be able to build both worlds.

Deluxe Pack - $5.99 - 25% off!
4 Magic Meteors, 3 Ruby Meteors, 1 Ice Meteor, Unlimited Uses of Meteors of Meteors, Diamond Meteor, Holy Meteor, Amulet of Resurrection, and V.I.P

All Donations help with Hosting Service and inspire me to host more unique ideas.

Meteors - If you choose to not do Sandbox.

Like in my last Mini Empires, there are many meteors. Meteors will give you powers, units, and abilities. You will use these powers to conquer or unite the world.
Here we go.

• Magic Meteor: This meteor gives you mages. The more meteors you mine, the more powerful your mages get. However, the more magic that is released into the world, lets another species called The Corruption and The Hallow enter the land.
  • Ruby Meteor: This meteor, when mined will give you ruby units! These ruby units are not the most powerful, but are good for starting off on your adventure to seize the land. The first time you mine this meteor, you get Ruby Swordsmen. The next time, Ruby Archers. And after that Ruby Spearmen. The fire on the ruby meteor will also kill your units unless you put it out!
  • Ice Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you the ability to freeze your enemies on the battlefield! Huzzah! They also can be known for putting out meteors on fire!!
  • Meteor of Meteors: Mining this meteor gives your mages the ability to rain firey meteors down on your enemies' head! Only on the battlefield though. So no airstrike from faraway!
  • Spartan Meteor: Getting to this meteor first, will give you spartans. Spartans are pretty strong units, and have ranged attacks, spears, and melee attacks, spears and swords. However this meteor will be guarded by spartans. You have to get through them first. As well as getting through anyone else who tends to get in your way!
  • Gold Meteor: Despite being extremely malleable, Golden Units are quick and agile. This has the same properties of the Spartan Meteor though. Will be guarded.
  • Diamond Meteor: Despite being just plain beautiful, the diamond meteor gives you diamond armored units. They are quite slow, but are rock solid. Or diamond solid. Has the same properties of the Spartan Meteor.
  • Ranger Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you 4 hero units, Rangers. They will be under your command and have 200 health each!
  • Holy Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you a hero, a paladin. He is quite strong, can heal allies on the battlefield, and can cleanse corruption! Yay!
  • New Era Meteor: Guessed it or not, mining this meteor will upgrade you in your era. If you are in medieval, you go to industrial. If you are in modern, you go to future. These are extremely rare, and are worth battling over. However, there could be a boss guarding this meteor.
  • Meteor of Pirates: This meteor will give you pirates. They are very good at battling at sea, love to drink rum, They will have the same properties as the Spartan Meteor.
  • Royal Meteor: Gives you a nice ship, however this is currently not working right now. I have no ship. Need volunteers D:  
  • Ninja Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you 4 hero units, ninjas. They have 600 health each, have the ability to cloak, and are extremely fast. However this meteor lands without warning!
  • Sparrow Meteor: Volunteered from a random guy in the Mediterranean Sea, this pirate, is Captain Jack Sparrow! His HP is upped by 100% when fighting at sea. His normal HP is 500.
  • The Lightning Miracle: Mining this meteor will give you a hero, Thor. Mining this meteor also gives you a new ability to use on the battlefield, lightning strike. Thor has 4k hp, run fasts, jump high, can fly, and has very lovey abbs (no homo)
  • Meteor of Builders: An admin builds something for you. Could be a dragon too. (OUT OF COMMISSION)
  • Visit from Heaven: This meteor will give you 4 heros. Angels! They can fly, cleanse corruption, heal units, and have 4k HP! Wow!
  • Nukem Meteor: Guarding this meteor for 5 minutes without getting attacked will give you a nuke. You can call this on any place. The ultimate killing weapon!!!!
  • Amulet of Resurrection: Mining this meteor, you will find an amulet of resurrection. It will resurrect a unit, but will break in the process. It can also resurrect enemies and... bosses?
  • Infectoids: Mining this meteor will give your mages the ability to send alien spaceships to airstrike your enemy! Has a cool-down though.
  • Tf2 Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you a unit from any class in TF2! Doesn't count for that stupid ghost that scares the stuff out of people though. OR a vagineer. Who the forget comes up with those anyways???
  • Zeus' Smite: First person to get to this meteor and guard it for one minute will give the person the ability to destroy your enemy's capital, and render them unable to do activities for half an hour. Sucks. This can only be used once.
  • Hade's Bargain: First person to get to this meteor and guard it for 1 minute uninterrupted gives you the ability to defend against a Zeus' Smite. Can only be used once though.
  • ???: This meteor is secret. You have to join to figure it out!
  • Ruler of the Server: You have mined every meteor, became a nation, and attacked and won 5 battles.
  • Beastmaster Meteor: No, this meteor does not give you're people bushmasters. It gives your archers an animal that will defend it's masters from any attackers.
  • Resources have yet to be implemented into the game. They will be soon.

Bosses / Guardians

There are unique bosses and guardians that may attack you, or defend the meteors that you try to get. Or you can seek them out and kill them for their special prize. Every boss is unique. You can also choose to be in a challenge mode. Which will make everything more difficult. This is only for hardcore players. Are you a hardcore player?

• Giant Tortoise: 500 HP. Uses earth around it to attack you. Give you 4 turtle shell units on death. They can move quickly on deserts, and their shells are tough to break.
    • Armored Tortoise (Challenge): 1500 HP. Gives you 4 turtle shelled units but with spikes on armor. Deals damage on melee hit.
    • Vampire King+Queen: 400 HP. Their vampiric army will attack you. That is their ability I guess.
    • Gonzor: Removed, had troubles duplicating him over from my dedicated server to RTB.
    • Tiberium King: 400 HP. Attacks are unknown.
    • FireWhirl: Infinite HP. Has a weakness that you must exploit to kill him. He usually defends a meteor.
    • Goblin Boss: Needs to be built, dupsave was also wrecked like Gonzor. He guards meteors.
    • Storm Wind: 6500 HP. No Drop decided yet.
    • Kraken: 10k HP. Drops summoner for Darkstormer.
    • Ice Kraken (Challenge): 15k HP. Ice and Water attacks. Drops summoner for Darkstormer.
    • Darkstormer: 18k HP. Uses corruption attacks and water attacks. Weakest Dark Legion boss. Drops "SChroll of the Whale" Which allows you to teleport up to three sea ships to anywhere to the map. Has 5 uses before it dissolves.
    • Hellstormer Advisor: 20k HP. Drops "Putrid Vial" Which is corruption in a bottle. If placed someplace, it will start corruption.
    • Hellstormer's Advisor (Challenge): 22k HP. Drops 2 Putrid Vials.
    • Hellstormer: 25k. Can summon flights of minions to attack you. Drops "Hellstormers Rending Gate" Which allows one unit to fly. Best for heroes who are unable to fly.
    • Vampiric Blood Monger: 45k HP. Drops False Purge Scroll, which gives you the ability to summon a vampiric meteor onto someones empire. Vampiric meteors are meteors that start corruption and summons waves of zombies against your enemy.
    • Scarlet Cursed Blood Monger (Challenge): 90k HP. Drops 2 False Purge Scrolls
    • Dark Dimensional Sentry One: 60k HP. Drops 2 Putrid Vials, Hellstormer's Rending Gate, Dark Dimensional Sentry 2 Summoner, And excellent bragging rights.
    • Dark Dimensional Sentry 2: 75k HP. Drops 4 Putrid Vials, Ring of Terror - Instantly fries an enemy to dust. Even a hero. Extreme Bragging Rights.
    • Doomsday: Thou shall not tell tales of thee Doomsday and live.

Spires in the Future World

If you have seen the future world, you would have noticed there there are some weirdly looking spires. I wouldn't have told you what they are, but since I honestly would of considered this a wikipedia since it took me a long time to write, I'll just pit it in anyways.

The spires are build created by unknown force. Their material is strange too, not seen in the future world. There are 4 spires in the map, each have a different colored orbs spinning around the top.

These spires are there to boost whoever has captured that spire, a boost. So to speak- if you have an empire, you capture the spire (not yet figured out how lol), and it boosts your whatever in which category. However when you try to capture a spire, a random boss would appear, which you must defeat in pretty great consequences. If you fail to capture the spire, The spire shuts down and summons a quantum laser to strike your capital. It will not be able to be accessed for a day.

Yellow Spire: Economy Boost.
Green Spire: Health and Resource Boost.
Purple Spire: Technology and Research Speed Boost.
White Spire: Peace or Destruction
Black Spire: The Final
You cannot access until all other spires are accessed. All four empires have to all capture the spire together. Either that or one empire must have all 4 spires. Capturing the Black Spire will summon the ultimate boss. The ultimate boss is decided, but I do not intend to show it on the topic. However, capturing the Black Spire will boost you in all the categories. Giving you a rush in Technology and Research, Health and Resource, and Economy. However you have a choice. You can either choose that or summon the Ultimate Destruction. You will be able to harness the word of Armageddon. Helping another empire achieve this stage, may not be your smartest idea.

Cyber, Corruption, and Hallow.
There have been new enemies introduced into the Medieval and Futuristic world.

[Cyber]: (Made by Fab) Cyber is another NPC to give the both worlds quite a spice. Cyber is like an Artificial Intelligence, controlled by a somewhat intelligence (fab). Anyways, there are 6 magical shards in the map. When all collected, you are given the power to summon a new era meteor. Each shard will( or wont) have a boss. Gaining shards, and making your empire more powerful, gains you notoriety. Notoriety determines if you are attacked by the Cyber frequently or not. Hints of getting attacked, is pretty obvious. One, a reddish small portal forms. A form of tower builds itself. Waves of cyber enemies will begin pouring out. The more waves come out, the stronger the tower gets, thus, the more bigger and powerful the waves come out. Depending on how strong your  empire is already, it may already start big. Refer to Cyber for more info, I literally know none of this.

[Corruption]: Corruption is simple. It is controlled by the Dark Legion. The corruption wants to destroy humanity. Corruption also attacks on how powerful your empire is. Sometimes, it comes with a boss. You must team up with the world to destroy it, or risk loosing it all. Corruption invades land and life and sucks organic life out of it. It is poison to much organic life, including your people!! Stay away from it, and destroy it at all costs.

[Hallow]: Hallow is Anti-Corruption. In most cases, it is more powerful than stage one corruption. Having your empire on hallowed areas make your men enlightened, making them boost in doing their work, and also fighting. Help the hallow, but destroy the corruption.

Super Media - SOON TO COME. Need more builds please.

MORE WILL BE COMING. MORE INFORMATION AND DATA WILL BE ADDED. THANK YOU THIS SERVER IS ALSO PUBLIC, ANYONE CAN JOIN.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:37:32 AM by Jakobblockhead »

Quote from: bl forums
nope too much chars. use reserve bitch

NEW BATTLE SYSTEM

Battle System
Yes, finally this has come out. People were right. Opponents spammed units, and hoped to get a good roll, to win the game. That has changed now. There is now an alpha stage battle system, which I hope everyone to follow to make a strategic, nice, playable game. Trying to make this more strategic as we good. First up, UNIT MOVEMENT!

Unit Movement
Unmounted Units = Moves 4 Blocks at a time.
Roll a 4 for each unit. For masses of units above 10 units, roll a 40. Example /roll 4 > Outcome is 3 > Move unit 3 blocks.

Mounted Units = Moves 8 Blocks at a time.
Roll an 8 for each unit. For masses above 10 units, roll an 80. Example. /roll 8 > Outcome is 4 > Move unit 4 blocks.

Unit Attacking
Swordsmen/Maulers/Etc - Melee
Melee units can only kill max 3 people at a time. So, roll a 4 (1 = miss). If masses above 10, do the loving math on a calculator.  Example. /roll 4 > Outcome is 1 > Miss.

Pikemen/Spearmen/Etc - Long Melee
These long melee units can only kill a max of 5 people at a time. So roll a 6, (1 = miss). If masses above 10, do the above. Example. /roll 6 > Outcome is 3 > 2 die.

Archers/Crossbowmen - Ranged
These archers can only kill a max of 1 unit at a time. So roll a 2. Once again, do the math. Example. /roll 2 > Outcome is 2 > 1 Murdered horribly with an arrow to the knee.

Unit Ranges

Melee = 1 block range. Melee units must be right up against (lovey) the unit to attack it.

Long Melee = 3 block range.

Archers = 8 block range.

Crossbowmen(women) = 12 block range.

So that is basically it. Please follow these rules, if you don't an admin will eat you. Thanks!

Registration

Due to the Steam update, too many noobs and inexperienced players were joining, spamming, and being no use whatsoever. Plus, with the new tech update, it will be a lot harder to control a public server, so I have found the best remedy to this situation.
Given to that the google docs forum was in efficent, I will now let people register here.
Registering is simple, but if you are unable to behave yourself, break the rules, and just can't simply do any stuff, you will be removed, password will be changed, and the new password will be PMed to all the existing members.
The password is also anti guess proof, so don't waste your time.

Here is the application

In-Game Name:
BL_ID:
Experience in MERPs:
Can you behave yourself and not be a loving duck?: (Yes or no question)
Can you follow directions easily?:
Can you not loving cheat?:
On a scale of 1 - 10, how experienced are you?:

That's all I need to know. Application may be changed! Thank you everyone for participating

Tech Trees

Getting tech is a bit harder now. Your empire is given a gold counter, each minute you get one gold. Upon researching something, it will take time, and gold to research it. The better the upgrades are, the more time they take, and the more money they take obviously.
 This is also in a WIP. It might even have another room for itself later. Right now it is in playercards.

This take hours, so I only got the first era done. Colonial, Modern, and Future will be added later.

You will have to research all the techs to advanced to the next era. May be changed soon. All of this is WIP. Thank you!

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 11:42:49 AM by Jakobblockhead »

lol your trying this again

i remember when you and whats his name were fighting about some meteor stuff.

heh heh i need to find that thread

Umm... password for server?

lol your trying this again

i remember when you and whats his name were fighting about some meteor stuff.

heh heh i need to find that thread
I'm over that now. Revoltech actually came on the server expecting to ban me. I'm forgiving him now. It's cool.
Anyways you should come by, this map is badass :o

Umm... password for server?

Server goes down for the night. No one is up at 1 so it doesn't need to be up.

Fri Nov 22 2013.

Added more information about Spires. Look in the topic.

I kinda expected more comments :/

i don't get the whole health system thing

aren't mini empires just a bunch of honor system stuff

I think the build for this server is very nice! It's got a modern theme too. I'll stop by.

Server goes down for the night. No one is up at 1 so it doesn't need to be up.
i stay up till 4:00 AM sometimes

Yeah. Got up to 16 players at once. Big Brother even stopped by! It's really cool when a lot of players are on. Makes it quite interesting.

those trees look familiar