Author Topic: J_M's Tycoon  (Read 2576 times)

Little update, working on stuff now but I've been busy all week. Still need builders.

Not only are you a liar, but you went on a forum to publicly display that you whine for not listening to simple directions. Perma-banned.

Just so we're clear and to avoid issues like this in the future, because apparently it's a thing.
If I ask you to not click anything that I'm working on, don't click anything I'm working on. I will beat you with a banhammer.

Another heads up. I obviously have zero-tolerance. If you're going to complain, make a drama thread so we don't have to read it here.
I wasn't lying, one, your server had quite a bit lag issues, so whatever you said came like 5 seconds after you said it. Two, I only saw you say don't touch it, then you banhammered me. If you don't want people to touch it, make it where they can't touch it. There is no rule that says DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING IN A SHOW-OFF VCE SERVER, and you don't just give someone one warning before they get banned.

Flipping people off like that after they say they got banned for that reason is another reason why these posts should be here and not in Drama, to show how you actually can't administrate a server, no offense. Sorry.

Though he shouldn't have pressed it after you asked him to stop, he does have a valid point. If you don't want people touching what you're working on, don't work on it where people can touch it. Lock the server or something.

I was under the impression that he was going to help with the project after Waldo(an admin) brought him by. Precautions have been taken since the incident.

I was under the impression that he was going to help with the project after Waldo(an admin) brought him by. Precautions have been taken since the incident.
I didn't invite Jakob to the server, he came under his own will.

Anyway, now that we've finished crying over spilt milk...

I've put some more thought into this, I might make a smaller version to test out the flow of resources and the economy before I get too deep in the full fledged economy I have planned on the first page. If I am hosting the test version, the server title will be something like J_M's TEST ME. Feel free to join as a casual player while it's under that title.

Alot still needs done, and I'm trying to set aside as much time as I can to eventing it to the best of my ability. This will not be completed for some time, but the more support I have the faster it will get done.

*Edit, woops.

Started working on the smaller version. I'm going to see if I can make this one a little battle-based as well.
Looks like it will be about working for merchants by getting them resources, traveling across the land in groups with group events happening depending on the size of your group.
(Running across the desert alone? Expect to be ambushed. With 15 people? Expect to awaken a huge creature.)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 09:19:56 AM by J MASTER »

You can come flocking to me now builders. (pm me to join in)