Author Topic: [Halo] [3107 Bricks] Assault on the Control Room (Exterior)  (Read 2915 times)

Assault on the Control Room

A total of 3107 bricks, this is the product of a few days of work six months ago, then two hours of completion time today. I'm aware that I left out the suspended land bridge, it would have only furthered my want for Self Delete.

I hope you enjoy the build. I had a blast with the architecture, especially the sloping of the battlement walls. The terrain is fairly mundane but I think the canyon walls came out decently.

Built entirely by me, Mega Bear, ID 15972.

Overview

Approach

Whales

Entrance

If I Had a Superweapon...

That's uhh. A very compact model you got there.

I guess its ok. Apart where you forgot the stairs leading up to the sniper rifle. The large arch going from wall to wall.

Kinda hard to tell what's going on because of how compact it is, but that's a very nice build you got there!

Oh hey I haven't seen mega in forever

That's uhh. A very compact model you got there.
Kinda hard to tell what's going on because of how compact it is

Now that you mention it, it is fairly small. In-game it's kinda cozy though.

Apart where you forgot the stairs leading up to the sniper rifle. The large arch going from wall to wall.

I did forget the stairs, didn't I? Dang. I left out the arch on purpose though, that would have been too much of a struggle.

As seen on reddit

Raking in the kreddits :}

vey nice halo map i L-U-V-E halo aswell (i realy like snow map in halo aswell: i rememer i got around 1 kills and 2 asists  total aswell :- )!!)  (p.s.: grea8 memories playin halo aswell!) good luck with map i hope to have a server host this and rack som' "BL" (BL stands for blockland) kills as well!! good ljuck, have fun, & keep on brickin' in the free world frend!

i can't say i like the build but it's loving HALO AAAAAAAAAA

vey nice halo map i L-U-V-E halo aswell (i realy like snow map in halo aswell: i rememer i got around 1 kills and 2 asists  total aswell :- )!!)  (p.s.: grea8 memories playin halo aswell!) good luck with map i hope to have a server host this and rack som' "BL" (BL stands for blockland) kills as well!! good ljuck, have fun, & keep on brickin' in the free world frend!

aswell

You should indent those blue lines one brick and where the ramps are try something like this.

It gives it a more full and detailed feeling.

You should indent those blue lines one brick and where the ramps are try something like this.

It gives it a more full and detailed feeling.

Thanks, that's a great idea. Looks waaaaay better.

Thanks, that's a great idea. Looks waaaaay better.
Make sure to post updated pictures!

First Generation Xbox F.T.W.

It's smaller than the actual level it looks like. 

If I had a Superweapon... is my fave level.