Poll

Do you want me to finish the build.   This will end jan/1/14

Yes
29 (67.4%)
no
14 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: IT'S all most here.Update!  (Read 4720 times)

theres some people with toasters STILL.
Come on guys! Get freaking upgrades! You can do better with a microwave if you can afford it!

the house isn't bad, keep going.

Mr cupcake helped me with the house 

From what you've presented, it looks mediocre. Nothing special, nothing new. I hope that you bring new ideas into it; I can't count how many times I've seen a cabin in the woods.

I still lag on blockland... I always find it funny when people are condescending towards those with slow computers, as if to imply that computer games are of the utmost importance and that money is best put towards sitting on your ass for hours on end. I am glad to say that I'm getting a new computer as a graduation gift, and will soon be jeering and the toaster players along with everyone else =D

In any case, trees have the tendency to blow the brickcount up immensely and it's very easy to hit the limit if you're not paying attention. Elm's (or phydeux's?) trees do look nice in this setting, which makes a nice change.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 11:34:31 PM by A_TEE »

I can not stop LOL AT IT!!!!!
You seem to be great at building. But when it comes to foruming you are a loving idiot. Nice build btw.

You seem to be great at building. But when it comes to foruming you are a loving idiot. Nice build btw.
I hope that you know im new to the forum

I hope that you know im new to the forum
its k you're still learning. I think I was this bad back when I was new too. But keep going with that build it has a ton of potential.

Its a super duper camping RP.

Its a super duper camping RP.
With ammo cases from rot's old zombie mod.

Um . . .
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:33:59 PM by A_TEE »

this looks like a rip-off of Winterbite.

More

Tee, Would you remove the ! and the ? and replace them with zones?