13 (25%)
Basic Camera Screen
27 (51.9%)
Settings Menu
7 (13.5%)
Black Screen
5 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: News Camera Prop-Version 2 Released  (Read 7439 times)

What would the screen texture be? I think it'd be good if it was a green screen so video editors can add a little recording feed to it

What would the screen texture be? I think it'd be good if it was a green screen so video editors can add a little recording feed to it
New Poll

Put a hand on it, nothing is wrong with fake hands on weapons and they are absolutely fine in my perspective.

Put a hand on it, nothing is wrong with fake hands on weapons and they are absolutely fine in my perspective.
No go away.

It looks like the current model, mainly the front, is not quite blocky enough.

I am adding one hand (right) so that the camera is not floating, it will be on the side with a strap. Just waiting to get an updated, editable file from Daniel.

In case anyone was wondering, this is what I was making but with some edits:

What the forget

OT: This is very cool! I've needed this kind of thing before, but the camera events are a PAIN.

Alright, gonna keep the poll up because greenscreen is so close. I could just make 2 versions, greenscreen and without, but I don't really want to update both with each thing I add.

that's a damn nice model you've got there

It looks really nice! Make a block where the camera stands on a tripod, also make a light thingy :)