Irony at its finest

Author Topic: Irony at its finest  (Read 4016 times)

Death isn't a joke.
Death isn't a joke, but you sound like an internet tough guy at the moment, and I know you're better than that.

Thanks for quoting what he just said.

Yeah I was overreacting a bit.

This isn't funny, you're just an starfish.

RIP Paul Walker. Saw this on KTLA.

Do I have to put a large disclaimer on the original post?
Calm down _____, it was bound to happen, I simply sped up the process. I acknowledged that Paul was a good guy and lived a good life.

Further, ironic =/= funny. I didn't laugh or smile. It's simply irony. Irony doesn't have to be funny, it can be sad, angering, etc.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the people that will laugh at this, because you know there will be.
So let them? They can laugh. There's no need to be overly aggressive about it. If they find it funny, that's their sense of humor, and it in no way what-so-ever effects you. I'm sure a lot of people on here, once they hear the news, will find this tragic and a dire loss in a lot of ways (mostly because fast and furious will never be the same if they continue the franchise like they probably will)
Death isn't a joke.
Death isn't a joke, but you sound like an internet tough guy at the moment, and I know you're better than that.

Apparently (according to wikipedia) his car swerved out of control into a lightpole and a tree, where the car immediately blew up and burst into flames.

To mexicans It is.
Could you please explain how you came to this conclusion

Do I have to put a large disclaimer on the original post?
Besides that, I've already agreed with you. I guess some people just have different senses of humor.

i'm that guy today.  who is paul walker besides fast and furious actor

literally i haven't heard of him til tonight.

wikipedia is your friend.

ot:
so saddened to hear about this. idk what are they gonna do with the fast and furious now

I only remember him from the movie Eight Below...

Walker lived in Santa Barbara, California, with his dogs, one of which is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever.[2][17] Paul and his then-girlfriend Rebecca have a daughter, Meadow[18] (born on November 4, 1998), who moved from Hawaii to California to be closer to Walker.[19] He was an avid surfer and enjoyed the beach. Walker held a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Ricardo "Franjinha" Miller at Paragon Jiu-Jitsu.[20]

Paul Walker drove Nissan Skyline in 2 Fast 2 Furious
Walker's first passion was marine biology, with his idol being Jacques Cousteau,[21] and he joined the Board of Directors of The Billfish Foundation in 2006.[22] He fulfilled a lifelong dream by starring in a National Geographic Channel series Expedition Great White, which premiered in June 2010.[23][24] He spent 11 days as part of the crew, catching and tagging 7 great white sharks off the coast of Mexico.[21] The expedition, led by Chris Fischer, founder and CEO of Fischer Productions, along with Captain Brett McBride and Dr. Michael Domeier of the Marine Conservation Science Institute took measurements, gathered DNA samples, and fastened real-time satellite tags to the great white sharks. This allowed Dr. Michael Domeier to study migratory patterns especially those associated with mating and birthing over a 5-year period of time.[25]
In March 2010, Walker went to Chile, specifically to Constitución, to offer his help and support to the people injured in the 8.8 magnitude earthquake that struck on February 27. He also flew with his humanitarian aid team, REACH OUT Worldwide, to Haiti to lend a helping hand to the 2010 Haiti earthquake victims.[26]
He was also an avid car enthusiast who competed in the Redline Time Attack racing series in which he raced a M3 E92 and was on the AE Performance Team. His car was sponsored by Etnies, Brembo Brakes, Ohlins, Volk, OS Giken, Hankook, Gintani, and Reach Out Worldwide.[27] Walker had been preparing for an auto show prior to his death.[28]
Walker has also owned a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II, that was featured in 2 Fast 2 Furious, driven by his character Brian O'Conner. He had customized the car himself for the movie, and also did many stunts in the movie himself.

Let the feels flow through you
he also won 5 film-related awards, and was nominated for another 3

Was looking forward to the next Fast and Furious movie.

Was looking forward to the next Fast and Furious movie.
They may have enough content to still air the 6th, but it'll be a while before any news really comes out to say whether or not that's true.
I doubt they have enough though.