Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (SCHEDULE UPDATE! CHECK NEWS!)  (Read 22689 times)

Why are the games scheduled during the NFL playoff games?

GIMMIE DA PASS! jk i know it already ITS *b***77*
remove that now.

Why are the games scheduled during the NFL playoff games?
Most of our players don't watch it and if you do watch the NFL playoffs, just record the games using your DVR. Most of our players can only play on the weekends anyways.

hmm maybe I should try out for next tourney since like I'm in irl basketball team.

I can't make it tomorrow night. Got a game at 6. Sunday I should be able to make the latter game.

SHAT AP
You're the one to talk, you're nothing but cancer
I suggest not bothering us if you don't anything smart to say

Most of our players don't watch it and if you do watch the NFL playoffs, just record the games using your DVR. Most of our players can only play on the weekends anyways.
That's a typical female answer lol.
I don't waste my money on DVR. Why would I DVR it anyway, you can't go a day here without hearing if your team won or lost last night, it just doesn't happen. Besides why are you telling me to do that I'm just going to watch the NFL game lol much better. Sorry mate. Might ref the sunday game if my plans get canceled though.

yeah noone DVRs live sporting events. The score is just gonna get spoiled anyways.

That's a typical female answer lol.
I don't waste my money on DVR. Why would I DVR it anyway, you can't go a day here without hearing if your team won or lost last night, it just doesn't happen. Besides why are you telling me to do that I'm just going to watch the NFL game lol much better. Sorry mate. Might ref the sunday game if my plans get canceled though.
Well I'm watching the NFL playoffs too but I have to manage the games, so the only thing I can do is record them and watch them later unfortunately. Also why can't you ref tomorrow, besides having to watch the NFL playoffs live?

yeah noone DVRs live sporting events. The score is just gonna get spoiled anyways.
Yeah that usually happens, you have to be very careful to avoid the game's score. Lol.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 02:11:08 AM by WALDO »

New topic here! Make sure to post in that instead of this one.