Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Christmas Releases - Fireworks & Thunderstorms!  (Read 44471 times)

Merry christmas everyone! I'll continue doing some things until new years since I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.

Just an fyi, the syringes break the ironsights on Sgt. A Walter's bf3 pack.  Not sure about other things but these were the culprit of a problem I was having.

Do you think you could fix your weapons to NOT force 90 fov when going out of sights or even switching to the weapon? It's really annoying when you play in 120 fov and then have it go all over the place.

Just an fyi, the syringes break the ironsights on Sgt. A Walter's bf3 pack.  Not sure about other things but these were the culprit of a problem I was having.

What do you mean "break"? Like how badly?

Version 1 had a bug with right clicking which is fixed in version 2. You either have version 2 or something else is breaking it.

Do you think you could fix your weapons to NOT force 90 fov when going out of sights or even switching to the weapon? It's really annoying when you play in 120 fov and then have it go all over the place.
Yes.

Any plans to fix the Bot - Mech bug?

Redownloading the syringes fixed the ironsights.  Awesome addons btw!

Ok tomorrow I'll finally update the mech. It gets nerfed, some fixes and added build animations. The raycast weapons will get a fix for the FOV not being reset correctly and the flintlock pack will get a new weapon.

Ugh. Today only the mech receives an update. Didn't have enough time to finish stuff, properly test the new flintlock pack weapons and the FOV fix for the raycast weapons doesn't actually work properly.

You certainly are working hard. Thank you.

The firework pack got a small update and I submitted a server add-on to RTB that allows you to add thunderstroms to your server.

The Blimp and Flintlock updates have to wait for a tiny bit longer as I still need to fix some bugs with the portable turrets.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 05:51:20 PM by Gravity Cat »

You made a typo that made me confuse

In the thunderstorm description it says /togglthunder
I tried it in my server and nothing happened

Then I noticed it was /togglethunder

Speaking of the thunderstorm mod, it would be cool if there was an admin only feature of saying /strike and a lightning bolt hits where they aimed. If they look up or all the way down it would strike themselves I guess.