Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Christmas Releases - Fireworks & Thunderstorms!  (Read 44574 times)

In the main pilots seat it seems you can only control one. I might be wrong, sorry.
Is okay

But yes I have to say youre wrong, there are 2 seats, you can change with the , and the . (the same buttons as any vehicle), to change the cannos you use these buttons:

2 (non numpad): M61 Vulcan Cannon (Machine gun)
3 (non numpad): 105mm M102 Howitzer
4 (non numpad): L/60 Bofors Cannon

But if you don't have any brick, it wont work, you have to actually have bricks in these spaces for it to work

Oh ok, thanks. That's probably why it didn't work for me.

I's been having issues with the Bazooka part of the Flintlock pack.

...Should it be piercing through things instead of exploding? :S is there a conflict I should know about?
Does it go trough stuff when fired up close or always?

Could you please lower the health for the mechs? On your server, player "Deathwing" literally won 6 rounds in approximately 2 minutes each round by camping the door of the Blockheads spawn.

EDIT: Could you or one of the admins please ban players "Knightofdark001" ID: 38185 and "Deathwing" ID: 46225 for Reason: Spawnkilling
Mech got nerfed a lot and I'll update it tomorrow. Also both bans removed.

-snip-
kinda noticed a problem when you change a bots datablock to a mech lol
Mmmmmh interesting.

Honestly I like all of these add-ons I rate 10  :cookie: out of 10.

Does it go trough stuff when fired up close or always?
Always, least as far as I have tested recently.

For further iteration: It fakekills bricks, and murders bots it hits, but it doesn't directly explode, like I'm assuming it should.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 09:00:38 PM by Trinity Armory »

Personally, I don't like the model of the mech. Why can't you use Taboo's model instead?

Personally, I don't like the model of the mech. Why can't you use Taboo's model instead?
Just because you don't like this model he's supposed to use a different , completly unfitting model instead ?

If its just you then why would he do it for one person when everyone else likes it

Always, least as far as I have tested recently.

For further iteration: It fakekills bricks, and murders bots it hits, but it doesn't directly explode, like I'm assuming it should.
Yeah uhm, I attempted to nerf the bazooka in close range and did it in a silly way. Gotta make another update there.

I did not make the model just so it can rot away on my harddrive. If Taboo ever decides to actually send me his model so I can do something with it I might make a new mech.

Speaking of mechs, add a flamethrower to its arsenal and my life will be complete.

Are you realeasing more stuff?

Frohe Weihnachten Gravity.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 01:34:50 PM by blazerblock2 »

Yeah uhm, I attempted to nerf the bazooka in close range and did it in a silly way. Gotta make another update there.
Ah, thought it was a incompatability on my end. Cheers o/

Grav will probably release a stuff ton tomorrow and force me onto my computer all day rather than visiting with my uncle that bastard.
(JK I would slap my dog to get his mods)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 02:20:03 AM by Who Cares99 »