Author Topic: Ad "ß"ot  (Read 10624 times)

I feel like this belongs here.

No adult content

Want a free MMO with boobs?
OK, wat? and I think I failed the qoute's. :|

I feel like this belongs here.
OK, wat? and I think I failed the qoute's. :|
that has nothing to do with it. I can say "snake" all I want and it wont matter. there is a difference between adult content and just saying "snake"

that has nothing to do with it. I can say "snake" all I want and it wont matter. there is a difference between adult content and just saying "snake"
Ad Bot usually puts links to adult games. Not just saying "LOL BOOBS"

Noedit: Picture links not links :|

Ad Bot usually puts links to adult games. Not just saying "LOL BOOBS"
There's no links anywhere in that guy's signature. It's just saying "Can I interest you in a free to play MMO with boobs" I don't see a problem.

There's no links anywhere in that guy's signature. It's just saying "Can I interest you in a free to play MMO with boobs" I don't see a problem.
Sign out and look at a post it make's. "ADULT GAMER'S ONLY!" Shows a half naked medieval woman.

Sign out and look at a post it make's. "ADULT GAMER'S ONLY!" Shows a half naked medieval woman.
Oh my god you're talking about the actual ad bot

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/evony-banner-parodies-play-now-my-lord

im thinking he was banned because of impersonating a legit forum bot.
even if the guy never took it any further, you shouldnt forget with forum stuff like that.

i almost gaurentee the ban had nothing to do with spamming

"Spamming / Advertising"

he should have used the Cyrillic letter "В"

and who sets that standard, you?
the community as a whole sets the tone

the first few pages in this topic were a bunch of people who, for the most part, liked it
therefore, the community presumably is okay with it for the most part