Author Topic: forget, saddest thread ever. MY HEADPHONES DIED!  (Read 1656 times)

Fuuuck. So, uh, I woke up this morning and wanted to play some TF2, and whenever I played it, my headset did not work. So, I unplugged it, they didn't work. I turned off my computer and turned it back on, nothing. I decided they had.. dun dun dun. died. I am going to try to trick some guy into buying them. Meh, discuss this stuff.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:14:45 PM by Badspot »

get another pair from the dollar store

Fuuuck. So, uh, I woke up this morning and wanted to play some TF2, and whenever I played it, my headset did not work. So, I unplugged it, they didn't work. I turned off my computer and turned it back on, nothing. I decided they had.. dun dun dun. died. I am going to trick some dude into buying them. Meh, discuss this stuff.
You're going to trick someone into buying them? That's not cool, that's just mean. I think you can get sued for that.

Yeah, I have a pair of Soundbalster 3D Alpha Tactics, Best PC headset I've owned so far. Woke up this morning, put them on... No audio.. I guess it was their time to die. Already ordered 2 different headsets.

I think you can get sued for that.

no, not really. could get banned from the site for selling it (if it is online) or just get beat up IRL.

I hope you never get a new headset again.

How much are you going to offer?

You can't?
eh no

It's not against the law to be a jerk to your friends by tricking them into giving you money for nothing. If he was selling it commercially, that would be different. But he's not

eh no

It's not against the law to be a jerk to your friends by tricking them into giving you money for nothing. If he was selling it commercially, that would be different. But he's not
I figured he was going to sell it on ebay.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:20:17 PM by Jairo »

I am going to trick some dude into buying them. Meh, discuss this stuff.
You're a loving starfish.

inanimate object mourning thread