Author Topic: most strange/awkward things that happened in your life  (Read 3610 times)

That's not strange at all. At least you know when you almost kill yourself from being stupid and having corks in your mouth she can save you.
TIL having something in your mouth counts as almost killing you

TIL having something in your mouth counts as almost killing you
You must live a dangerous life.
B)

you're find out when you're older
she's a girl, and judging by the location on her profile, a lesbian
so... maybe not

so... maybe not
So's Kalphiter.

I have no shame so here's a few from oldest to newest:

One time at a girlfriend's house i had to stuff like a loving monster, so i excused myself and went to the bathroom. I released my stuff but it wasn't quiet so i'm 99% sure everyone heard. I should've turned on the fan lol. I came back to the living room and it was dead silent.

Family friend, who's a girl, went to olive garden with her and my father. It was chill, and as we're leaving she's walking toward me. I don't know her very well so i extend for a high five. Man it felt like a year but she ignored dat hand. Then she noticed and was like OH I DIDN'T KNOW SORRY ): forget that sucked lol.

in highschool this kid would always eat lunch alone, so i went over to him one day and was like "hey man, i noticed you sit here a lot, would you want to sit with me and some friends?" The kid flat out ignored me and i was standing there like a jackass.

In college I was showing a friend some of my animations. We were on the campus coffee shop in the middle table. I forgot a lot of them were graphic and had a lot of swearing in them. I showed him one featuring metalman from megaman getting his richard evicerated and someone behind us goes: oh I didn't know people here were into murder research. Kicker: afterward the guy who said that went on to talk to his friend about memes and mlp (he was wearing a hot topic core "meme" shirt).

College again: I was having a discussion with some black guy and smoking habits and stuff. I was telling him about dat dank kush when he digresses into cigarette smoking. He says he smoked a pack a day for six months. I go "damn dude, how'd you get the money?" Silence. He just smiles, the professor overheard and goes "you better not be discussing illegal activities...."  I loving laughed off the awkward.

Work: I'm a pizza guy, so I meet a forgetton of people on my job. I met this one guy who was blazed out of his mind. Now this forgeter paid with credit card, so I had to check his id, and get him to sign a receipt. Mind you, his fedora wearing friend was behind him while I tried to get his ass to sign stuff. I was standing there for twenty mins while he's bragging about all the beer and weed he has. I tellhim to give me some stuff for the road and he gets confused and pulls me into the house. He has a loving bong, hookah pipe and stufftons of awful beer. He tells me to take a hit, while fedora cigarette says no, it'll forget me up. I was like nah I can do dis stuff. Fedora cigarette hands me 15 dollars to walk away. forget, can't refuse that. But I have to get the receipt signed. Stoned guy still can't get his wobbly ass to sign the paper. Tl:dr that forgeter wasted my time but damn tipping game is ridiculous.

in highschool this kid would always eat lunch alone, so i went over to him one day and was like "hey man, i noticed you sit here a lot, would you want to sit with me and some friends?" The kid flat out ignored me and i was standing there like a jackass.
I wouldn't really blame yourself cause of nerds like him

Anything embarassing that happens to me is an in-the-moment thing.  Most of the ones I remember I was little and didn't know I was embarassing myself.  Posting later.

So's Kalphiter.
b&w is a girl, I didn't get that information from her profile

Some kid in my class said my teacher had swag randomly.

so... maybe not
I think she said she was loveually confused, but that was a while ago.

so... maybe not

Whoah now wait hold up I'm not lesbian

ohgod I didnt think of it being taken that way wow I'm dumb *facepalm

when I was little I'd sit I'm my closet a lot and read or listen to music and stuff I just like small spaces they made me feel safe I guess I wonder should amend my profile then?

Earlier today I heard yelling in the hall. (dorm)

All I could make out was "Is this an intervention?"

and "YOUR ASS SMELLS LIKE ROSES."

Earlier today I heard yelling in the hall. (dorm)

All I could make out was "Is this an intervention?"

and "YOUR ASS SMELLS LIKE ROSES."

Ohgod lol