Author Topic: The Marines finally called me.  (Read 20046 times)

why do some of you people always get banned and then come back with this annoying air about you

why do some of you people always get banned and then come back with this annoying air about you
night fox the derailer has arrived

night fox the derailer has arrived
I arrived four pages ago, but thanks, it's always nice to see a fan

unless you die, and you don't live, because you're dead.
you could join the military and become a drone,

or you can persue something unique and for the better of mankind. Like an area in science that can help mankind move forward instead of producing technology to kill each other.

but thats too hawrd, so qq

i understand that in your world, fighting for something you believe in and putting the needs of a nation before your own is a despicable, inhuman act, but the rest of us live in the real world.

if you really insist on voicing opinions that are physically painful to read then please, at least do it somewhere where smart people aren't duped into reading them.

i understand that in your world, fighting for something you believe in and putting the needs of a nation before your own is a despicable, inhuman act, but the rest of us live in the real world.

if you really insist on voicing opinions that are physically painful to read then please, at least do it somewhere where smart people aren't duped into reading them.
translation:

you're wrong because you're just a civilian
i'm smart, and you fooled me into reading someone else's opintion belief.

typical stocking

also, you said awhile back that the primary reason for you joining the military was for the money.
you're not joining to defend your country you forget.

you're just as selfish as anyone else, and guess what? thats okay. its natural.

translation:

you're wrong because you're just a civilian
i'm smart, and you fooled me into reading someone else's opintion belief.

typical stocking

i never said anything about you being a civilian, i said you were stupid as forget for seriously believing that people are obligated to become scientists when there are other, more legitimate ways to improve to the world.

i never said anything about you being a civilian, i said you were stupid as forget for seriously believing that people are obligated to become scientists when there are other, more legitimate ways to improve to the world.
context doesnt mean anything to you, obviously not just science.
killing people for money is boring

context doesnt mean anything to you, obviously not just science.
killing people for money is boring

i honestly dont understand how you can justify your opinions.

are you seriously trying to assert that the military does nothing but kill people for the sake of killing people?

3k a month? sounds like a do'able goal in many places in life after 20 years of dedication. but its stable.
cept for those times when the government doesn't have money has to temporarily shut down every few years. just creating more debt to make up for it. but that's earned debt asset claim the vets.

1 type of government cheese is another entitlement's government cheese.
slave to no one, master race :D

leave her and you'll regret it for the rest of your life if she leaves you

i honestly dont understand how you can justify your opinions.

are you seriously trying to assert that the military does nothing but kill people for the sake of killing people?
YES OF COURSE
MY TEXT IS STATIC AND IS NOT AN ABBREVIATION OF ANY SORT.

YES OF COURSE
MY TEXT IS STATIC AND IS NOT AN ABBREVIATION OF ANY SORT.

can you just say you're quitting for life and just end this long drawn-out struggle of yours

Pandan is autistic as forget, yo!

Wow guys stop following pandan around you stalkers