Author Topic: The Marines finally called me.  (Read 20092 times)

can you just say you're quitting for life and just end this long drawn-out struggle of yours
So if I dont agree with the sheep that most of you are, i should be banned?

your attitude is so childish, why not accept that people disagree with eachother?

your attitude is so childish, why not accept that people disagree with eachother?
Just like you did in that thread asking the forums what they thought about private addons?

context doesnt mean anything to you, obviously not just science.
killing people for money is boring
so you kill people for fun then?

Just like you did in that thread asking the forums what they thought about private addons?
You didnt read that thread
also, did your PANDAN RSS feed go haywire enough for you to get up?

I actually ended up changing my beliefs in that thread.
I originally thought that Private add-ons were scummy, but now I understand why people want to keep them private.

read threads, you'll learn stuff, its cool

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince a bunch of you bricks to believe something else.
I'm perfectly fine knowing that what I know is what I know. And I change it willingly based on presented information.

XD

the trolling is strong with that comment
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 03:20:19 PM by Pandan »

I actually ended up changing my beliefs in that thread
Was that before or after you insulted the people who didn't share yours?

You didnt read that thread
also, did your PANDAN RSS feed go haywire enough for you to get up?

I actually ended up changing my beliefs in that thread.
I originally thought that Private add-ons were scummy, but now I understand why people want to keep them private.

read threads, you'll learn stuff, its cool

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince a bunch of you bricks to believe something else.
I'm perfectly fine knowing that what I know is what I know. And I change it willingly based on presented information.
XD

the trolling is strong with that comment

do you even know what a troll is or do you just call people that after you don't have a comeback?

do you even know what a troll is or do you just call people that after you don't have a comeback?
a comeback? is this a playground at your school or something?

i don't need to have a comeback, just like your original comment.
Obviously that's not what i said at all, so you're just beating around the bush now

Was that before or after you insulted the people who didn't share yours?
no

What the forget does pandan have a mental illness or something

What the forget does pandan have a mental illness or something
You kids always claim that people have mental illness when they're different than you.
You're not going to go far.

You kids always claim that people have mental illness when they're different than you.
You're not going to go far.
no you're just so different that a mental illness is a possibility

You know a lot of the scientific grant money out there is doled out by organizations with ties to the US government and military right?

Yes I know that.

That's a perpendicular point there.

is pandan having a stroke or something seriously what the actual forget is wrong with him

no
best answer

so how did tihs turn into an argument about pandan