Author Topic: The Marines finally called me.  (Read 19821 times)

You're more pale than me. THAT'S saying something.

If I don't go outside, you sure as hell don't.
post pics boi

you "man" enough to make fun of someone else, post your pictures kid

Fite me irl kid I will KICK YOUR ASS I have a girlfriend

post pics boi

you "man" enough to make fun of someone else, post your pictures kid

I've posted plenty in the IRL thread. Why don't you try checking first? lol

k

so you guys just make fun of people's looks all day?
that's pretty loving childish.

too afraid to post yourself? no big surprise there.
im not going to dig through that thread.

you were kind enough to post my picture here for everyone, loving starfish

and i didnt even post that swimsuit one. you actually traced back to my facebook. that's loving embarrassingly creepy.

Is your girlfriend ugly too?

k

so you guys just make fun of people's looks all day?
that's pretty loving childish.

too afraid to post yourself? no big surprise there.
im not going to dig through that thread.

you were kind enough to post my picture here for everyone, loving starfish

and i didnt even post that swimsuit one. you actually traced back to my facebook. that's loving embarrassingly creepy.

I wasn't insulting your looks. I was commenting on how you tell us to go outside and how pale you are.

I wasn't insulting your looks. I was commenting on how you tell us to go outside and how pale you are.
lol k

w/e bro
the second you resort to personal attacks i know you have nothing left

I really don't want someone as childish as you defending this country, just go away

lol k

w/e bro
the second you resort to personal attacks i know you have nothing left

I really don't want someone as childish as you defending this country, just go away

lol.. Personal attacks? I told you that you were pale and that you're being hypocritical by telling us to go outside. Are you seriously exaggerating? Dude I can't believe I believed you when you first came back. I thought you were decent and now you're just a cunt. Get out already.

Honestly you all are making yourselves looks like immature children. Just stop.

Honestly you all are making yourselves looks like immature children. Just stop.

I'm afraid that this is going so far off-topic that it's going to be moved to drama. :(

I'm afraid that this is going so far off-topic that it's going to be moved to drama. :(
and its not your fault at all, its not like you were provoking me with that picture you attached!

this isnt even trolling, this is just plain starfishry now.
you think that's okay of you to dig through my facebook and post it everywhere you want?

pretty low

and its not your fault at all, its not like you were provoking me with that picture you attached!

this isnt even trolling, this is just plain starfishry now.
you think that's okay of you to dig through my facebook and post it everywhere you want?

pretty low

Actually, when you have information available online without any form of protection from outsiders, you're pretty much asking for exploitation. Also, someone else got me your Facebook. I didn't get it myself. I've just had it for a long time.

That photo was a perfect counter-argument to your random insult towards me.

It really isn't my fault that you're such an starfish. lol. If my photos were posted on this forum because I didn't secure them, that would be my fault.

Besides, I went as far as to censor your family out of it because I'm not an starfish. You posted photos of yourself here before, so it's not like it's anything new.

this topic:

hey i'm ridiculously unattractive but i don't try to get into arguments about it

this topic:
-snip-

I feel bad because it was going great at first and then Pandan forgeted it all up. :(

hey i'm ridiculously unattractive but i don't try to get into arguments about it

YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

I'm so sorry for that reference.