Author Topic: The Marines finally called me.  (Read 19881 times)

Actually, when you have information available online without any form of protection from outsiders, you're pretty much asking for exploitation. Also, someone else got me your Facebook. I didn't get it myself. I've just had it for a long time.

That photo was a perfect counter-argument to your random insult towards me.

It really isn't my fault that you're such an starfish. lol. If my photos were posted on this forum because I didn't secure them, that would be my fault.

Besides, I went as far as to censor your family out of it because I'm not an starfish. You posted photos of yourself here before, so it's not like it's anything new.
so anything anyone posts is just asking for it?
okay lol

you're a loving nutjob

also maxx, didnt you cry like a little bitch due to online bullying? and this is your new account? look at you!
ive dealt with way more than a fair share of bullying from these forums, so thats why behave the way i do. because of you guys.

okay lol

you're a loving nutjob

also maxx, didnt you cry like a little bitch due to online bullying? and this is your new account? look at you!
ive dealt with way more than a fair share of bullying from these forums, so thats why behave the way i do. because of you guys.
sorry what
i never mentioned that and this is the account i've had since may
are you stupid
seriously pandan im starting to lose the last peice of respect for you, i think you should stop before you dig yourself the hole i dug myself into
also, pandan, didnt you cry because nal made a "pandan hate call" and you flipped out when really you should've ignored it?
i guess so!
because it actually happened
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:06:19 AM by [Maxx] »

okay lol

you're a loving nutjob

No, you're just mentally unstable. You realize this account I'm on is the first account that hasn't been banned out of my, like, 20 other accounts that have been banned from 2007 and onward? I don't act like a cunt even though the community has to me. I just grew the forget up and learned that bitching at people won't get you anywhere.

No, you're just mentally unstable. You realize this account I'm on is the first account that hasn't been banned out of my, like, 20 other accounts that have been banned from 2007 and onward? I don't act like a cunt even though the community has to me. I just grew the forget up and learned that bitching at people won't get you anywhere.
then grow up and date someone real

are you too afraid of people? is that why you cant talk to real girls?
you gotta have e-girlfriends?

okay maxx

okay maxx
i knew that would happen
also, sentry is wrong because of the fact that that wasnt the actual username, but idc about it anymore since of the fact that i know that'd never work out
sentry always gets you to believe that you can trust him but stabs you behind the back
thats why i actually hate him, and i was changing the username anyway because of the fact that i knew he would just try and do that anyway
also, im probably never going to resort to another alias because pacha tried it and it didnt work out so well.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:12:52 AM by [Maxx] »

okay maxx

You're being a hypocrite when you say that I'm directly attacking you. You jump on the topic and call my girlfriend an "e-girlfriend" when I've already been with her in person several times. How am I not able to talk to girls? How am I afraid of people? Like, what kind of point are you trying to make when it's already proven that your argument is dumb and invalid. I think you're just being pathetic at this point, bro. Just stop before you get yourself banned.

i knew that would happen
also, sentry is wrong because of the fact that that wasnt the actual username, but idc about it anymore since of the fact that i know that'd never work out
sentry always gets you to believe that you can trust him but stabs you behind the back
lovely!

you've just described everyone on this forum

You're being a hypocrite when you say that I'm directly attacking you. You jump on the topic and call my girlfriend an "e-girlfriend" when I've already been with her in person several times. How am I not able to talk to girls? How am I afraid of people? Like, what kind of point are you trying to make when it's already proven that your argument is dumb and invalid. I think you're just being pathetic at this point, bro. Just stop before you get yourself banned.
Do you even know the definition of proof?

"IVE PROVEN THAT YOUR ARGUMENT IS DUMB"

Why can't you do the same but leave?

which also explains you!
because of the fact that if anyone else makes a teeny little comment on you
you explode!
its interesting to see how badly your reputation went from a nice vehicle person to down the stuffter!
how sad.
this also used to happen to me but idc now so no room for calling me a hypocrite here

also
i just lost all respect for pandan and im probably never getting it back
seriously its sad
i made a simple chart explaining how this topic is most likely going to move to drama and he bursts into rage mode, and never meant to insult him
need i say anything more?

Do you even know the definition of proof?

"IVE PROVEN THAT YOUR ARGUMENT IS DUMB"

I have. We already established I've been with my girlfriend in person -- therefore, she is real. And all the other stuff normal couples would do in person, I have done. You're trying to imply that I've never even talked to one. I figured you would have enough common sense to figure that out, but I guess you don't. I'm sorry for challenging your brain.

I have. We already established I've been with my girlfriend in person -- therefore, she is real. And all the other stuff normal couples would do in person, I have done. You're trying to imply that I've never even talked to one. I figured you would have enough common sense to figure that out, but I guess you don't. I'm sorry for challenging your brain.
see?

see how it feels trying to prove something to people on the internet who harass you over it?
That's how I feel all the time. From this community.

It's pointless.

You guys hate me, and you hate me because of all the mouthing off I give.
But I act this way because of the way I'm treated on here.
It's simple.

didnt you like meet her over AOT or something? (no offense im just asking)
or was that someone else cant remember

see?

see how it feels trying to prove something to people on the internet who harass you over it?
That's how I feel all the time. From this community.

It's pointless.
if your bothered by getting harrassed here then why are you even posting still
its pointless because half the people here are still going to go at you no matter what

You guys hate me, and you hate me because of all the mouthing off I give.
But I act this way because of the way I'm treated on here.
It's simple.
maybe if you tried acting nice and not questioning these kind of things next time?

didnt you like meet her over AOT or something? (no offense im just asking)
or was that someone else cant remember

if your bothered by getting harrassed here then why are you even posting still
its pointless because half the people here are still going to go at you no matter what
If people attack me, I bite back.
I'm not going to sit idlely by and let people stuff on me with nothing in return.

maybe if you tried acting nice and not questioning these kind of things next time?
Oh i tried the nice thing.
People still harass me no matter what.