That's right... I made another house.

Author Topic: That's right... I made another house.  (Read 3231 times)

I thought I would share with you a quick build I did today (Actually 6hrs). And yes, this is my house, and my Town RPG Server (Super Cookie's Town RPG). Feel free to comment suggestions and what you like/dislike about it.

The front of my house

Kitchen

Stairs, a couch, door to outside, a door to the garage and a couch...

Nom nom nom, I want steak off teh Barbie (Yes I'm Aussie)

The garage

The back, and yes it is a little bit dodgy

The hall upstairs

Now complementary with a couch...

The bathroom (Yes, blockheads do shower and stuff)

Bedroom, the one and only

I like the sort of brick wall style it has on the outside, looks cute. The wall on the back to the left (I think behind the garage?) looks a little empty compared to the front but I dunno what could even go there.

This house is pretty good. Nice job!

Nice ceilings, I tend to make ceilings like that, it makes it look realistic.

The fridge looks a bit out of place, cause the backsplash ends. Nice work though.

Can we rate?

Nice ceilings, I tend to make ceilings like that, it makes it look realistic.

The fridge looks a bit out of place, cause the backsplash ends. Nice work though.

Can we rate?

Thanks, and yeah you can.

The grey-white alternating bricks look good on the first floor but to me it seems they look awkward on the second floor. I personally wouldn't repeat that pattern on the second floor and keep it a solid color or think of something else.

The grey-white alternating bricks look good on the first floor but to me it seems they look awkward on the second floor. I personally wouldn't repeat that pattern on the second floor and keep it a solid color or think of something else.
I have to agree with this. That brick pattern seems like something that would only appear starting from the ground. I think that band would look good white like the rest of the wall.

Also, it is a shame you did not or could not take screenshots with shaders, but I didn't even notice until the second time I looked at them. This indicates the house is nice enough that I forgot about the things that normally ruin screenshots for me.

Reminds me Brickitect's style house building, well done, this is a something new for me, looks nice 6/10

i was there at the time of contruction... 10²²²³/10

i was there at the time of contruction... 10²²²³/10

I have to say, over exaggeration... But thanks brother...

So I have taken your suggestions/tips into consideration, and I give you an edited version of my house!
Excuse the trophies, my brother put them there... :)

Front

And another...

And another...

Inside

The bedroom (Not the map bedroom)

The bathroom

Back - Now comes with a trampoline

The fridge looks much better! Good work.