Author Topic: Wurm Online - Sandbox Survival MMO  (Read 2698 times)

Does this game require a lot to run? Also being a free member can you do pretty much everything or only a little bit of stuff.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 09:28:53 PM by Machinima »

Wish they could find a way to make doing things less of a grind. It'd be interesting if rather than taking massive amounts of time to say build a good sized house, make it expensive material-wise.

I swear, if it didn't require you to sit around all day to make any great progress, and stuff didn't degrade so quickly, I'd play the living stuff out of this game.

Wish they could find a way to make doing things less of a grind. It'd be interesting if rather than taking massive amounts of time to say build a good sized house, make it expensive material-wise.

I swear, if it didn't require you to sit around all day to make any great progress, and stuff didn't degrade so quickly, I'd play the living stuff out of this game.
it doesn't take all day to do stuff. only if you play alone.
and stuff doesn't degrade all that fast. it did on one of the old servers but not anymore.

play with us and we'll show you how fun it can be! me and miko have a sailboat, good sized storage building, nice mine, large farm, and a manor that's being built currently. and all that didn't really take us TOO long. and the more people the faster...

Does this game require a lot to run? Also being a free member can you do pretty much everything or only a little bit of stuff.
you should be able to run it on a FAIRLY basic system, though don't expect it to look great. and as a free member you can do most things, but your skills will be capped at 20 (which is a decent enough level)

Yeah oasis. We're already aquainted so it's not like new player awkwardness lol.

I won't be as active the next week or so but Fred is on roughly every day.

I don't like RPG games x.x

Ok then add me to the member list Im going to join you guys My IGN is:Roklobster

Can't get in contact with Fred atm and I'm posting from my phone. We'll get with ya ASAP.

Alright, I'll try it either tonight or tomorrow. When will you guys be on and did you want to pm me your location or a map with you on it?

Standby guys. I'm unavailable other than posting right now and can't get ahold of Fred for some reason..

Yeah sorry guys today was a busy day. I should be on tomorrow for a while. Add me on steam (link in my forums profile) if you'd like.

im just now downloading it

I'm going to try this game out.  How would I go about locating you?

make sure you join the desertion server
then post here or pm me or miko

btw people ive been pretty busy with work or i would be more active sorry

how much do you guys have built? I have a semi decent character on desertion