Psyches Bounty Hunter! V1.2 Alpha [HOSTING NOW] NEW MAP

Author Topic: Psyches Bounty Hunter! V1.2 Alpha [HOSTING NOW] NEW MAP  (Read 4480 times)

You stole it from my topic... :(

Anyone else getting constant ghosting?

Also, killing people who aren't your targets harms the person who has you as a target, as it delays their game by 30 seconds for no reason.  You need to make it so that it gives them about -5 points.  The incentive not to do it needs to be there, sure, but it being detrimental to other players playing appropriately makes no sense.

The problem then becomes what happens when you kill someone who was hunting you, but they kill you right before so they're no longer "hunting" you when they get killed. This  happened to me, and it seems like a -5 points as well as increased spawn time is too unfair.

Psyche, you need an AFK kicker. When people go AFK they don't respawn, so their hunters can never kill them.

Psyche, you need an AFK kicker. When people go AFK they don't respawn, so their hunters can never kill them.
I have it, it will come into effect tomorrow when I restart the server.

You stole it from my topic... :(
Yeah sorry man, I did say where it came from.

The map is ass.
Grapple rope makes it ass'er.

The map is ass.
I applaud you for making say "What in the forget does that mean", Doesn't happen often.. Usually only when I talk to mentally challenged kids at the local home.

The map is ass.

The map sucks.
Grapple rope makes is suck more.

Grapple ropes alright
it could use a better map, though

Grapple ropes alright
it could use a better map, though

I somewhat agree.  Mostly just making the map larger/having more platforms and paths.

I have two additional maps on the go right now. I am hoping to have them out this week!!!! I need a buildcycle addon though. Does anybody know where I can get one?

I will  be hosting later today again with some updates. Hopefully with the same result as yesterday, the server hit 39 players.

Get auto-repspawn or get some admins.

I applaud you for making say "What in the forget does that mean", Doesn't happen often.. Usually only when I talk to mentally challenged kids at the local home.
you sound like an enormous starfish here

anyway does the shop work yet

Get auto-repspawn or get some admins.
That is a way better idea than AFK kicker, thank you.