Author Topic: Psyches Bounty Hunter! V1.2 Alpha [HOSTING NOW] NEW MAP  (Read 4475 times)

you sound like an enormous starfish here

anyway does the shop work yet
I was going for that. Lol, and Yes, it does work.

Is there an AFK kicker/auto respawn now?

Is there an AFK kicker/auto respawn now?
Yes, and music. Which by the way, I need more of.

Just hit 43 players. It is getting pretty big. Also finished another map. I just need build cycle.

Hey,its A-Spec here.This server is approved has a fully operational server,that means no bugs,no hackers and mo bad admins.I think it is one of the best servers.I also think this is good because this server is hosted by return to blockland.You guys should really be more loyal when it comes to following the rules,joining more and just generally nice because,you don't want to be banned from this server.

ThrowMod King
                                                             A-Spec

The problem then becomes what happens when you kill someone who was hunting you, but they kill you right before so they're no longer "hunting" you when they get killed. This  happened to me, and it seems like a -5 points as well as increased spawn time is too unfair.
That's inevitable, though.  You can't control something that's based on suspicion.  What you can do is enforce a rule that, if anyone's caught, they're permanently banned.  That should scare some people away from doing it.

Either way, the solution I have in place doesn't create the problem, the problem exists no matter what.

Only 42 players? I've had exactly 55 players on my Deathrace!! (Jk about the 42 players)

Also on another note, -5 points was what I was getting at, not -20.

Only 42 players? I've had exactly 55 players on my Deathrace!! (Jk about the 42 players)
Not bad eh? I did NOT expect it.

Not bad eh? I did NOT expect it.
Your doing great! Keep up the good work!!

why did you shut down the server?

putting up a new build?

why did you shut down the server?

putting up a new build?
No, even though it is a dedicated server, I don't like to host it over night. For one, most of the admins go to sleep and then rule breakers are left to break rules. And also the server just dies down and people get bored. I want people to anticipate me hosting the server, and I feel that if I host it too often the server would be stale. So far it is working. :) I hope it keeps up.