Poll

What kind of weapons should I use?

Tier Tactical ( Only pack I know of ATM)
Other (please specify a type with posting)

Author Topic: DrumStix's AirRace! [EDIT][70% Finished!]  (Read 7413 times)

What you could do Is make a course with rings going through walls big enough for planes to fly through, if you hit the will its basically game over. I'd say about 3 64 long would work.

Yeah, ok I could do that.

Added a picture of 1 of the planes I will be using, and the run-way in the background is NOT the one we will be using, don't worry. I will add more pictures when I finish the Aircraft Carrier.

Ok, it's settled, I am going to work on this and hopefully it so t be too long before it opens. Thanks for the suggestions guys!

P.S.

Added poll. ;)

You can use my flying carrier if you want

PM me

We are currently working on the aircraft carrier now. I do not know when it will be finished, but with more helpers, it will be done quickly.

Added custom admin tags, and created a welcome message with the logo on it. I will have scriode create me a point system so players can upgrade their aircraft/weapons.

Special thanks to Scriode for creating these scripts, couldn't have done it without him!

Added custom admin tags, and created a welcome message with the logo on it. I will have scriode create me a point system so players can upgrade their aircraft/weapons.

Special thanks to Scriode for creating these scripts, couldn't have done it without him!
Could you not just use VCE?

Could you not just use VCE?
I would have suggested that. I could event it if he needs me to.

I would have suggested that. I could event it if he needs me to.

Ok, you didn't tell me you could event! I do need some Eventers, I don't know if I will be on BL today.

You could use zones and VCE to check if aircraft have passed through all hoops (if you wanted to use hoops) or checkpoints, as a way of making the race non-linear. I might be able to help some- this sounds like a quality server idea.

You could also change aircraft midway through using the change vehicle event.

You could use zones and VCE to check if aircraft have passed through all hoops (if you wanted to use hoops) or checkpoints, as a way of making the race non-linear. I might be able to help some- this sounds like a quality server idea.

You could also change aircraft midway through using the change vehicle event.

Yes I think I will do that. I have zones and VCE, XR-7 gave me some really helpful events for this project.

I'm hosting now, anyone want to help?