Badmin/Admin abuser

Author Topic: Badmin/Admin abuser  (Read 1661 times)

I caught BL_ID (25882) in other words, Blackstarr banning someone just for joining his server. Normally, this is kindof rare, but for a 25K ID, thats extremely rare.

Ah stuff. Wrong person.

Ah stuff. Wrong person. This is NOT the person, but someone DID do something similar to this.

I caught BL_ID (*****) in other words,  his server. Normally, this is kind of rare, but for a 25K ID, thats extremely rare.

there is no lock or edit in the drama section. I suggest that next time before you post, you will look over it in advance..

There is also a thread called "Stupid bans, kicks, and mutes." This post might belong there

There is also a thread called "Stupid bans, kicks, and mutes." This post might belong there.
this

Did you just quadruple post?

Did you just quadruple post?
quote isn't the same as modify, he must have been confused

I was on the server when this happened. Despite you showing the wrong person, Blackstarr (almost) never banned someone as soon as they joined. Though he did ban someone with the name "MINECRAFT ROCKS!" just to avoid arguments. /nosupport

I was on the server when this happened. Despite you showing the wrong person, Blackstarr (almost) never banned someone as soon as they joined. Though he did ban someone with the name "MINECRAFT ROCKS!" just to avoid arguments. /nosupport
I don't blame him. I would ban someone with the name "Minecraft Rocks" too, just because they probably joined just to start stuff and be an annoyance.

kinda seems like you made this topic to make a topic, if you know what I mean.

how did you post the wrong person and keep doing if for 4 posts? lol