Author Topic: Scriode(43182) and Jad(43181)  (Read 2956 times)

So here I was on Xenos's server when I started getting calls spammed in prison.   Turns out it was Jad and Scriode and they kept continuing for several minutes -.-.

jad is a loving marijuana smoking dummy

just give him a red button that beeps and glows for like 100 ms, he'll be placated instantly

scriode idk

Yeah, I litterly had to pay him to stop being a bitch, but he still won't stop ;/.

Yeah, I litterly had to pay him to stop being a bitch, but he still won't stop ;/.
you paid money? like actual currency..?

oh wait, cityrpg

you paid him money?

them dang kids and their hip modern cellphones

Yep, I payed him money but the Admin on SlayerZ99 clearly doesn't give a stuff. Even though I have loads of evidence. It's not that he's busy either, it's just that he simply doesn't give a stuff.

do you have proof of this happening that isn't shopped?

Hi Jad, it obviously isn't shopped. You know what's funny? You would've been banned if the admins on the server didn't have their heads so far up their asses.

Also if he tries anything with that rtb chat heres the full log.

Hi Jad, it obviously isn't shopped. You know what's funny? You would've been banned if the admins on the server didn't have their heads so far up their asses.
jad is banned.

lol are you srs

Jad is obviously banned. ;/. Wouldn't be too suprised if his assbuddy Scriode comes to the rescue. Probably an impulse reaction to decide to check the spam forum after pulling your stunt ;/.

jad is banned.
uh

charles is confused as to why starzy speaks in third person

Nice try, but you ARE Jad, stop hiding yourself
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=43258
nonono the actual account jad is banned this is an alt