can someone christmasify my avatar?

Author Topic: can someone christmasify my avatar?  (Read 2043 times)

my avatar
<---
it'd be nice if someone would put christmas lights or a beard on it

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:41:28 AM by [Maxx] »

You want to literally engrave Christmas lights on one's human skin, and prance about as it doesn't hurt; Imagine living every day knowing there are a bunch of loving lights buried in your skin that are constantly blinking...

You want to literally engrave Christmas lights on one's human skin, and prance about as it doesn't hurt; Imagine living every day knowing there are a bunch of loving lights buried in your skin that are constantly blinking...
wat
i mean like have it at the side or on his shirt or something

wat
i mean like have it at the side or on his shirt or something
Oh, the poor fabric! Having their existence being plauged by forceful attachment to stuffty lights. The purely satanic thoughts your mind produces are just history-making. I also want to vomit in my stance, thinking of those flimsy, poor, and albeit strength-less air particles having to hold up some loving disgraceful lights, just because some maniac wants them "to the side" and not bat an eye at the face that he is killing the millions upon billions of air molecules that will be killed by the regretful force of the lights!

johnny get some sleep you're delusional

Oh, the poor fabric! Having their existence being plauged by forceful attachment to stuffty lights. The purely satanic thoughts your mind produces are just history-making. I also want to vomit in my stance, thinking of those flimsy, poor, and albeit strength-less air particles having to hold up some loving disgraceful lights, just because some maniac wants them "to the side" and not bat an eye at the face that he is killing the millions upon billions of air molecules that will be killed by the regretful force of the lights!
you really need to just stop posting

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:11:25 AM by Electrk² »

there's hardly any.

wrong wording
can't think of the righktyhu.jk./

anyway back on topic:
can someone do this?

basically put christmas lights coming down on the sides of him, to the right of his arm or something
or a beard on his face

here, I was going to make a gif but yeah, any specifications if you don't like these.