Author Topic: The Miiverse update on the 3DS is here!  (Read 990 times)

To my understanding, it's a bit like reddit in how there are many subreddit-like "communities". It's also a bit like other social networks in how there are "Yeah!'s" that work similarly to "likes". And not only that, but there is an activity feed, so if you would rather just see posts from your friends you can do that! I guess it is also like that for people who would rather use a layout more like that of facebook's. And of course all of it is made child-safe(like everything else nintendo does online) by the Miiverse code of conduct and the "report abuse" button.

I have a 3ds when is this coming?

OT: Atleast i didn't post

~reserver~

or

~Reserved~

Right?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:49:58 AM by Joltar »

insert cancerous post here
hi im joltar and im loving handicapped

joltar you have got to be kidding me
this is one of the most stupid posts i've ever seen you post

when is this coming?
It's already here. Just go check for a system update in your settings.

I have a 3ds when is this coming?

OT: Atleast i didn't post

~reserver~

or

~Reserved~

Right?
nice edit

BACK ON TOPIC! This will NOT derail my topic.

YES
FLIPNOTE STUDIO 3D HAS A CHANCE OF USA RELACE!!! 

YES
How does this relate to that. This is miiverse! At the very best maybe they will allow you to post flipnote-style animations along with text and drawn pictures.

YES
No, Nintendo hates america, and they will never release it, maybe They wont allow the eshop to be used cause too many people updated their system.

How does this relate to that. This is miiverse! At the very best maybe they will allow you to post flipnote-style animations along with text and drawn pictures.
Easier management for FS3D account.

No, Nintendo hates america, and they will never release it, maybe They wont allow the eshop to be used cause too many people updated their system.
What. That doesn't even make any sense. They WANT people to update their system. And it's not done through the e-shop. And nintendo doesn't hate amarica. They get most of their money from people here.

OT: I found something on the topic of FS3D.
http://flipnotestudio3d.nintendo.com/