Author Topic: New Year's 2014 --- (ddosed at 12am) 137 max player count 800 unique players  (Read 43120 times)

Can me and YoungRotations play a set? Like half hour each or something like dat. Also just another idea, the music could be played through a plug.dj room giving more flexability for everyone.
Believe it or not Nal origionally wanted to stream the music, rather than do it though Blockland.
I convinced him out of it a while ago though.

Anyway, I have no idea what you mean "play a set", you mean give us some music to play? Sure, I guess.
But streaming music isn't going to happen.

Believe it or not Nal origionally wanted to stream the music, rather than do it though Blockland.

Anyway, I have no idea what you mean "play a set", you mean give us some music to play? Sure, I guess.
yeah, and I had a 12 hour playlist ready :(
I was also going to plan for me to go on air w/ a fedora and an anon mask and get a launchpad and other equipment and do that. We were also planning on doing that for an afterparty, but we decided to not
I request that you do not give me VIP access. Thank you for the consideration.
alright, I wont give you it then :cookieMonster:
ok so could I have VIP?
no
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 04:02:59 PM by Nal »

i demand that i should have ultra super vip admin rank on this because i'm awesome
also, looks fun. although i don't really like that admin list, i'll still join. :panda:

Just curious what is the reasoning behind not streaming the music?

Just curious what is the reasoning behind not streaming the music?
nobody will join it.

Why not?
Do you honestly think 100 people will join a twitch.tv/plug.dj?

Do you honestly think 100 people will join a twitch.tv/plug.dj?

um yea easy. There are plug.dj rooms with over 300+ people in them lmao. All you need to do is but some large text bricks at spawn that say something along the lines of "Go here to listen to the music" It's been done at other Blockland events and new year's celebrations in the past and it worked out fine.

um yea easy. There are plug.dj rooms with over 300+ people in them lmao. All you need to do is but some large text bricks at spawn that say something along the lines of "Go here to listen to the music" It's been done at other Blockland events and new year's celebrations in the past and it worked out fine.
...You're forgetting the fact that not everyone will do that, right

...You're forgetting the fact that not everyone will do that, right

I still don't see a reason why not :/

im coming!!!!
i wont miss it!

If we have more time or extra time on our hands, I'll probably talk to drendran about having a gamemode just for the VIP's.
Like bolder dash or something.
but right now, they get a custom chat and a tag that says VIP on them
on the actual server, you can type /glowstick and get one of a different color blue, green, red and inverted (Rare)
Everyone now has tags, super admins have [SA] Admins have [A] VIP's have [VIP]
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 09:49:56 PM by Nal »

If we have more time or extra time on our hands, I'll probably talk to drendran about having a gamemode just for the VIP's.
Like bolder dash or something.
but right now, they get a custom chat and a tag that says VIP on them
on the actual server, you can type /glowstick and get one of a different color blue, green, red and inverted (Rare)
Everyone now has tags, super admins have [SA] Admins have [A] VIP's have [VIP]

VIP me plox. Promise I'll be there.

I believe you forgot to make me VIP :)

Guys, I don't think your supposed to be asking for VIP... You just earn it.