Author Topic: New Year's 2014 --- (ddosed at 12am) 137 max player count 800 unique players  (Read 43236 times)

thanks for admin
again
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:28:00 PM by Boink! »

doesn't seem like this is kalphiters so i can expect something different. i hope this doesnt become an admin bickering circlejerk, and i hope the admins there aren't obnoxious either. kalph's may have been dumb, but the admins were pretty lenient (its a party server, not an "immersive" rp). i hope whatever group you put together understands this.

doesn't seem like this is kalphiters so i can expect something different. i hope this doesnt become an admin bickering circlejerk, and i hope the admins there aren't obnoxious either. kalph's may have been dumb, but the admins were pretty lenient (its a party server, not an "immersive" rp). i hope whatever group you put together understands this.
I was (and still am) a super admin on Kalphiters server.
Most of the admin's up there are people Nal insisted on making admin, but I don't think either of us are really too ban happy.
I in particular won't ban someone unless they're seriously ruining the server for other players.

I in particular won't ban someone unless they're seriously ruining the server for other players.
I go by that, I just ban people if they are dedicating their time to just trying to, or are ruining everyones fun.
The group of admins I chose on the server, I've known them for a really long time and I trust them and they trust me. They've also helped me in other things, so they would deserve admin here.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:39:56 PM by Nal »

There isn't much administration to do anyways.

Anyways, Preview of the Falling tiles!
Credit to Ravencroft for the build!

The tiles will glow when we finish, and the colorset will be different

This is the server name, I reserved it so its going to be New Year's 2014 to make it more official.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:05:47 PM by Nal »

Looks really cool.

May I please be one of your VIP's.   :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I'm not going to give out vip if you ask. Its exclusive

If it wern't for the name I'd guess that he was joking.

ok so could I have VIP?

I request that you do not give me VIP access. Thank you for the consideration.

Op confirmed for DrenDran

Op confirmed for DrenDran
Fab confirmed for not very observant.

Can me and YoungRotations play a set? Like half hour each or something like dat. Also just another idea, the music could be played through a plug.dj room giving more flexability for everyone.