Author Topic: New Year's 2014 --- (ddosed at 12am) 137 max player count 800 unique players  (Read 44124 times)

The builds finished.

It's sealed up and usable, but there's still fairly major things that need to be worked on. I'll probs be doing that for the next couple of days.

Also, build cred would be nice.

It's sealed up and usable, but there's still fairly major things that need to be worked on. I'll probs be doing that for the next couple of days.

Also, build cred would be nice.
Drendrans a loving neckbeard and wont update it
I'll talk to him now, though. Momentum finished the top part and added in vip seating

I can just imagine how jam-packed this will be on New Years. I hope the server doesn't crash due to an overload of people.

Drendrans a loving neckbeard and wont update it
I'll talk to him now, though. Momentum finished the top part and added in vip seating
Updated.

still not on vip list1111!

So my friend that hosts the big ass party I go to every year just got chemotherapy and won't be hosting it this year, so as of now I have nothing to do on New Years. Maybe I'll stop by if I don't get plans for that night.

i'm finished with the loops, here they are
I'm sorry to inform you, but we're not using any loops. I'm not sure who told you that we're making any.

I'm sorry to inform you, but we're not using any loops. I'm not sure who told you that we're making any.
Loops = Music/Tracks

Loops = Music/Tracks
Most of those files are each under 200KB. You can't fit any decently-long song into that.

Most of those files are each under 200KB. You can't fit any decently-long song into that.
Oh.

welp, forget. I'll use them to my own leisure, I guess.

So what idea are we going with then? I was told loops as well.