[VIDEO] [BCE]: BEE Cinematic Teaser

Poll

ye?

yey
7 (41.2%)
nay
10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: [VIDEO] [BCE]: BEE Cinematic Teaser  (Read 1382 times)

New BEE Cinematic Teaser. If you haven't noticed already, DarkStar is doing some useless stuff on Blockland! And probably doesn't want me posting this on the forums! ;)

Anyways, just testing out some stuff from the studios, some lights, static shapes, mainly I did this because Final Cut Pro X is now working for me. Still need better recording software however, maybe some stuff that doesn't lag the crap out of me.

TL;DR? Here it is!

Rate! Say some stuff on how I can improve, even though its only like 14 seconds. Thanks. Maybe more sound effects? IDK. Any software that I could use either? I'm on a mac, take that into note too.

Thanks!

Holds too long on the rotating brick eye.
Kinda awkward. The logo was pretty cool.

I would honestly just have the eye open then have the music start accompanied by the text.

Wait is this a reboot of the old Blockeye entertainment clan?

The picture at the end seemed low res, if that was intentibrown town blur though you should take it out imo. It seemed awkwardly long as well, id suggest it rotate for 5 seconds MAX. even thats a little long.

And probably doesn't want me posting this on the forums! ;)
So why are you..? I don't get why you're still trying to associate with our clan, make your own stuff.

So why are you..? I don't get why you're still trying to associate with our clan, make your own stuff.
Yeah, I was wondering why he made a teaser for a clan he isn't in.

uhm bee has been a dead clan for a few years, darkstar moved onto minecraft.

unless its making a comeback (which i doubt) this is kind of useless.

Because you allowed me to do this in the first place, and I was just testing stuff, since my Final Cut Pro X is now working.