I was banned from pecon7's server.

Author Topic: I was banned from pecon7's server.  (Read 1968 times)

I was banned from your server for "crashing" your local server. I did not crash your server because I do not know how to. I remember the conversation we had on IRC, you had said that I spammed your chat even though there was possibly flood protection. Then you said I had made a script when I do not know how to script and I do not have friends that would do a script like that for me. Plus I loved to play on your server and I didn't want to risk being banned at all. This is all I can explain at this moment though I have a sneaking suspicion that someone else did the spamming and blamed it on me. I wish to know how you learned that I spammed your chat or did you just ban me because I insulted one of your admins for banning me for a petty rule that wasn't in the rules when I had been playing.

Belongs in drama or his thread.

Hey i was perma banned by you for reasons i remember well. I want to tell you that the person who crashed your local server was not me i found out today that someone had gotten my Key from somewhere and he/she was the reason why your server got crashed. I do not have proof because it was in an email that automatically deletes itself after it is read. If you do not unban me i will ask help from people on Blockland and you will eventually have to unban me for i did not do anything wrong.
Lol you have nooooooooooo idea how this place works....

quick lock this before you get banned!

Make a post in the boss battles topic, or PM pecon7. spamming my irc doesn't help your case

Only two posts, both related to being banned.  Been here since 2012.

oh god lol

"email that deletes itself after being read"
How stupid do you think we are?

you had said that I spammed your chat even though there was possibly flood protection.
Bullstuff you can still spam in the chat with different words. (Not saying that you should, it is just stupid)

Emails don't loving delete themselves after being read.

so
how did that server crash
did you check console.log

Make a post in the boss battles topic, or PM pecon7. spamming my irc doesn't help your case
Yeah you're so helpful huh.

His previous post was the same exact guilt story.
"Can I please be unbanned. I didn't crash your local server. Someone hacked my ID. :CCC"