[IMAGE HEAVY] The "Master" of Blockland

Author Topic: [IMAGE HEAVY] The "Master" of Blockland  (Read 3758 times)

I was on Baddy's snowball server.

(side note: The link Trifornt was referring to was a joke. I said there is a forum imposter under the name of redcorner and linked him to a forum named Redcorner)

this goes on and on jesus

If someone has to change their name to "TheMasterofBlockland" then clearly they are not the master of Blockland.

genderless waffle zombies

that being said masterofblockland was an starfish

but you guys just seem a little too
arrogant
or something like that

You would not tell him how to play this on his own server. You started this. You were just giving smart-ass answers.

He's seems to be new to the internet

Lol. Sounds like a pathetic little cunt.

offtopic:

holy loving stuff

You would not tell him how to play this on his own server. You started this. You were just giving smart-ass answers.
It wasn't directed as smartass, and also he kept going even when I told him to cool down and take it to rtb chat.

This. I don't know about other people, but it's common knowledge to be pissed when someone tells me how to run my own server.

IIRC this isn't the second time Johnny Blockhead has told some guy how to run his server or tried to "fix" the problems on there, and been surprised when the host gets mad at him.

I was on the server about an hour ago... Must have missed it

OT: laughing my ass off at those insults

This. I don't know about other people, but it's common knowledge to be pissed when someone tells me how to run my own server.

IIRC this isn't the second time Johnny Blockhead has told some guy how to run his server or tried to "fix" the problems on there, and been surprised when the host gets mad at him.
I'm not telling him how to run his server? What?
TheMasterOfBlockland isn't admin, guys.
Also, he was asking how to download it and I answered his question. I wasn't telling him how to do anything.

And surprising nobody, you handled it like a complete idiot.

I'm not telling him how to run his server? What?
TheMasterOfBlockland isn't admin, guys.
Also, he was asking how to download it and I answered his question. I wasn't telling him how to do anything.
I misunderstood, then.

And surprising nobody, you handled it like a complete idiot.
How so? Please, don't say something negative about someone, and then not tell them what causes some mysterious aspect to be negative.

If you can't read over your own dialogue and see what I mean, that's your own problem.

If you can't read over your own dialogue and see what I mean, that's your own problem.
What specific part of the dialogue? I don't think my actions are negatively comparable to Master's.