11 (15.3%)
Decent
8 (11.1%)
Terribad
1 (1.4%)
Potato?
19 (26.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: [COLORSET] Rainy Day  (Read 9926 times)

yes i'm making another colorset fml
A slight edit of an old Colorset I made a long time ago, including better and more refined colors; as well as being more organized. The colors are supposed to be depressing, aged, or condemned. I know how many people are going to start yelling at me for making ANOTHER colorset, (and the fact that this is an EDIT of an old one) but people surprisingly enjoyed my poorly-put together Selentic Paint colorset, so I decided to improve it.

But don't take my word for it, take a look at this satisfied customer we are paying to say good stuff about this: "get this color set u cigaretteits is best color set u hav in a lif thats if u hav one lolololo" -Hl2H2o(ID:27095)

pix4clix

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k22k8r8944935ou/Colorset_RainyDay.zip?dl=1&token_hash=AAFGQWEXLxcvEtilQjSTzZPKC6qHrKC6p1dEA1sIzSPGJw

EDIT: Updated version w/ transparent purple instead of invisible:
People can easily turn off rendering. Replace your invisible color with a transparent purple and it will be perfect.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/d0xbukln7mo9ksl/Colorset_RainyDayEdit.zip?dl=1&token_hash=AAHrTszpftP2uzzXzBQn2vTuEvGlptAmNbh7MPGK6AtGaw
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:53:36 PM by BlurIsBack »

Ooh, a trueno's inspired colorset? I'm in!

Blur!
Your colorset was very good iirc. Those greens and dark browns look very good.

People can easily turn off rendering. Replace your invisible color with a transparent purple and it will be perfect.

invisible colours don't work for several reasons

a. if there is any fog in the server, they will put holes in it and be easily visible
b. they can be seen by people with shaders on
c. it's much easier just to turn off raycasting

You mean rendering?

how is this much easier at all

it's just more functional

how is this much easier at all

it's just more functional
this, by far
Also, invisospray is incredibly useful when working with lights because iirc if you disable rendering the light goes away.

very nice, I will use it for city builds, treuno's is a little to joyful looking for citys

I was always a trueno's user
but after trying this, I just dont want to switch back. this is absolutely perfect for me.

I was always a trueno's user
but after trying this, I just dont want to switch back. this is absolutely perfect for me.

hi IGN

I did say I like this colorset on your server , and I will download it.