Author Topic: If laziness wasn't a problem, what would you create for Blockland?  (Read 2124 times)

Yeah, the problem is time.
Agreed, for me anyways. What good is determination without  sufficient time?

I've always wanted to make this in blockland but I've never had the patience or the time or the skill

Edit :
Well I would build a huge island resort with a bunch of places to discover and have fun, with a bunch of different areas with different types of places such as a beach, city, countryside, snow, and things to do such as play different types of sports, a race around the whole island, skydiving, skiing and more, as for an add-on, well, I have a folder with vehicles to make so I guess that is the most thing I wanna finish in a short period of time haha.

Oh damn

That's actually a fair idea, and wouldn't be too bad with modter. Someone make this and add tennis, bowling,  basketball etc games ;)

A ww2 co-op campaign, planes and everything.

1. A suite of tools that allow you to create addons in real time, like an inbuild notepad and modeler, and compiler
2. A new version of Eval that only the host can use (IIRC the eval mods available allow Super admins to run commands)
3. A Massive Yacht
4. A Resort with adjustable climate
5. Better vehicle physics
6. Buildable Vehicles / Moving bricks.
7. A research section
7. Mudkips (This one was a joke)
8. A method to share builds ingame.
9. Better Physics in general
9. A Modification that allows you to add and edit avatar features (Add new hats, new body type, make a tophat, etc.)

if laziness wasn't a problem then brickcount would be a problem

i would still have no inspiration

2. A new version of Eval that only the host can use (IIRC the eval mods available allow Super admins to run commands)
seriously...

Code to fix physics behind vehicles.

A giant puzzle based adventure map.

Though the problem isn't lazyness, the problem is that there are other more important projects (such as school and some random game I'm working on in unity) resulting in no time to even start planning.

speedkart would be good