[OFFICIAL TRAILER] Blockland Trailer 2013

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL TRAILER] Blockland Trailer 2013  (Read 11125 times)

Sorry for showing how bad the physics are by crashing my kart :(

In minute 1:00 there are some karts that crashed, and one kart went flying, that kart was me :P

nice, i really like the video, i think the music wasn't as good a choice as with the v20 trailer you made but this is awesome.

Shouldn't it state somewhere that everything, even the trailer was user-made?

trailer ruined re-record and re-render immediately
but yeah, good job, will be immediately sending this to everyone i know

There's a blue siba at the top left in the speedkart scenes

he edited the video it's gone WTF
I'm 100% sure it was there last time I watched
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:19:18 PM by Zeblote »

There's a blue siba at the top left in the speedkart scenes

he edited the video it's gone WTF
I'm 100% sure it was there last time I watched

No you're right, it's still here, but you really can't see it

MY MIND WAS BLOW BY THIS VIDEO!!!! O_O 999999999999/10

Awesome, 1:16-1:20 is def the best part :)

I won the race!!

also i love how you made the city feel alive from those angles with all the crazy stuff going on - nalani that is

I LOVE it! Words cannot describe how awesome this video is! For YEARS I've been trying to show my friends how cool Blockland is but it requires so much detail they either get bored or they compare it to legos and think it's to kiddy-ish.

Now I can truely show them the beauty that is Blockland.

I was wondering how long it would take.

So, I tried playing Roblox for a few minutes. The entire experience was disjointed and frustrating. The lighting was better than before, and there was a makeshift interface in one of the games, but beyond that it felt how it felt five years ago. Everything about it feels over-hyped and deceptive.

These comments don't bother me anymore. They can deal with it if they w-- OH MY GOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh4DUs7kPX4

THEY UPLOADED THIS THIS YEAR
MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS

My only complaint is the final scene. It would have been perfect if there wasn't somebody flying over the blockland sign at the last second, it distracts from the otherwise resounding final note
This is my only itch. I also saw me twice :) (I was the guy flying the magic carpet, the rain bowing guy. I was also the guy getting brown townly forgeted in the stands for the basketball).

But otherwise:
GIVE YOURSELF A loving PAT ON THE BACK