Author Topic: Bisjac and BLU clan's Waterpark/Freebuild (Win steam games)  (Read 1104 times)

The Brick Local Union 001
Our grand come back!

(details on prizes and contests coming soon)
So far a first prize is a steam game of choice. realistically, a standard 60 dollar or less

This round, we are hosting a waterpark freebuild. An old favorite.
All players are welcome to build something on a x32 plate (or x64. or 32x64, you get it) outside the park, and popular rides/attractions will be moved into the mallway.

Great for trying out intricate water-brick usage. or just enjoying what others come up with.
Eventing welcome.
Noobs welcome.

We are a server hosting clan. encouraging competition in building among the community.
The BLU members are the admins who run it.
* Bisjac
* Siba
* Frontrox
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:53:38 AM by Bisjac »

I'll come over if I see it up.

What format do you want admin apps (or are you not doing it here)?

I'd be willing to administrate, I spend an ungodly amount of time on this game.

no format. just people who are interested, message me.

but I will not like you as much if you are  adminned on a dozen other servers currently.
I would prefer an active builder wanting to contribute, then guys who just enjoy policing all evening.

it's too bad i almost never build :panda:

Ah, building is not really in my blood either, I administrate Pecon7's boss battles and basically just keep people in line.. :s

Looking forwards to this when I wake up tomorrow.

I wont be on blockland for the next 10 days, but your clan sounds awesome :) <3

well im the only one still here in the blu clan Lol. I dunno if mrcookie is still active or not either.

but my 1man clan is fine Lol. it was always about hosting and contests anyways. the blu members were just generally people who admin'ed it and built a tiny bit as well.

I can't connect it seems.

Just sits at connecting

amazing how i got in right after i posted

this is a good server friend

updated at least a single first prize right now.
steam game of choice.

I'd want to admin for this server :)
and maybe BLU and SPO can collaborate on this!

spo is welcome.

im heading to bed in few min. you should visit