Author Topic: Land for sale on Mars.  (Read 2229 times)

LOL Bitcoin is not "legitimate".  Just a few people made money off it, doesn't mean it is something good.  You just don't hear about those who lost money in it.  Bitcoin went down 50% in the last 8 days and I haven't hear a peep on the web about people who may have bought at $900+ per coin and now is only worth $500.  Bitcoin is no different than the Neopets stock market.

Yeah well that's market prices for you. What, did you expect prices to just keep going up and up? Or do you expect the price to just stay level at 500? Prices for these things always rise and fall. It will shoot back up again.

LOL Bitcoin is not "legitimate".  Just a few people made money off it, doesn't mean it is something good.  You just don't hear about those who lost money in it.  Bitcoin went down 50% in the last 8 days and I haven't hear a peep on the web about people who may have bought at $900+ per coin and now is only worth $500.  Bitcoin is no different than the Neopets stock market.
Um... Look up "legitimate".

Gold, silver, platnium, all have had crazy ups and downs but no one seems to doubt their legitimacy.

If you buy this land...

I have a bridge to sell you.

I've never really liked bitcoins. I've always thought of them as riskier as the stock market and less convenient to use. Plus, I've heard there's only a fixed amount of them

But whatever floats all your boats I guess

Mars land would be cool to own!

I'd probably buy a few hundred acres of land and find a way to terraform the stuff out of it. Then, I can put a privately owned farm with a mansion somewhere. There would a university a few miles off too.

Yeah well that's market prices for you. What, did you expect prices to just keep going up and up? Or do you expect the price to just stay level at 500? Prices for these things always rise and fall. It will shoot back up again.

Are you going to put your money where your uneducated mouth it?  If you are so certain it will "shoot back up" again, then buy it.  Secondly, I do expect prices levels to stabilize.  You really need to take micro and macro economic courses.  Bitcoin is unstable, unpredictable, and has no utility except for it's own existence.

Gold, silver, platnium, all have had crazy ups and downs but no one seems to doubt their legitimacy.

Gold, silver, and platinum are physical commodities that are used for MANY purposes.  It is consumed and has a physical market where it costs money to produce and manufacture.

Lol, funny joke, but Scientists are actually eye balling for terraforming Mars' atmosphere to fit humans because earth is obviously going to get over populated at one point.

Lol, funny joke, but Scientists are actually eye balling for terraforming Mars' atmosphere to fit humans because earth is obviously going to get over populated at one point.
Hope so because that'd be awesome
Though how would we measure days? I think Mars is either faster or slower in rotation than Earth

its part of the human rights agreement that almost every country on earth has signed that no one can own land in space

its part of the human rights agreement that almost every country on earth has signed that no one can own land in space
eventually we'll face an extraterrestrial threat and we'll just be claiming land in the name of earth or somethin

lol who buys it when it's high