Happy Steam Users - good job guys, keep it up

Author Topic: Happy Steam Users - good job guys, keep it up  (Read 1890 times)

Sorry to make another Steam topic...

Anyway, most of the Steam users seem really happy with the game and community so far. I've been spending a lot of time helping people on the Steam discussion boards and on reddit, and I've been hearing a lot of praise for how friendly the community's been. Keep it up.

Also, I was hosting a CTF server today and the new guys were all doing well. I didn't have problems with any of them and all the ones that joined were pretty mature.

Good job, Blockland.

I am impressed I was expecting a bunch of people to say stupid things like "ogm rip-off of minecraft" but I rarely see that on the community hub of blockland

I am impressed I was expecting a bunch of people to say stupid things like "ogm rip-off of minecraft" but I rarely see that on the community hub of blockland
Well since:

Minecraft: 2009
Blockland 2004/07

Well since:

Minecraft: 2009
Blockland 2004/07
If he were to bring it up in the first place it would be best assumed he would know this already

Well yeah, mature players was to be expected.

Most people using steam getting new featured games aren't small children. They are usually more mature being able to buy new games with their own money.

That doesn't excuse all of them obviously..
So far I haven't met a bad 60K yet.

It is nice because most of the new players are pretty competent, unlike the past where the primary source of new users was younger kids.  There used to be some huge waves of id discrimination because of this (happened when 5 digit ids came around especially), but now it is the opposite and people are treating the 60k users with extra respect.

I've found 60 kers to be delightful.  They seem just as mature as the rest of the community and seem to have the ability to learn.  I've very much enjoyed the influx of players. 

them dirty 30,000-59,999 range of users. blegh

XD

XD
I'm ok right?

Anyway ya I love these new guys, they are a lot more mature than I was expecting

XD
I'm offended, Bisjac.

XD

<30,000 master race

<30,000 master race
Please don't start this again. Can't we go through one topic without spawning an entire "my id is this ha ha ha" postchain

<30,000 master race
The only master race is the <2 master race.

Please don't start this again. Can't we go through one topic without spawning an entire "my id is this ha ha ha" postchain
No
30k and 60k are best ids ever