Author Topic: Pubic hair  (Read 2709 times)

MY TIGER IS BLACK AND EATS THE GRASS IS THAT GOOD
yes
yes it is

Real men let their forest grow.

have fun pulling hairs out of your gfs mouth when she gives you oral

real men don't concern themselves with the pubic hair of other men (unless they're real gay men I guess)

What's trimming?
it's... very self-explanatory. trimming is trimming

I keep a stripe that goes from my belly button to my willy. Everything else stays shaven.

When a bear marks it's territory, you loving let it.

Jesus christ, people.

oral is gross and you shouldn't need to stick your junk into a women's mouth when there's a completely open hole a few feet below

id suggest using Nair to get rid of body hair, it works quite well
disclaimer: DONT DO THIS DO NOT DO THIS NEVER DO THIS SERIOUSLY DONT loving DO THIS

oral is gross and you shouldn't need to stick your junk into a women's mouth when there's a completely open hole a few feet below
oral isn't gross. but it's the season of giving and I'd much rather do that than receive (◕‿◕✿)

i am 13 and hi puberty gave me a jungle

one time I was stupid and said "dude I don't like that down there" and I shaved it with my mom's shave and with a bar of soap and the next day of school i couldn't stop getting the itches

now i just trim

I'm a caribou, and we have hair all over each other. Pubic hair and regular hair are the same thing for us. It's just a caribou thing.

I'm a caribou, and we have hair all over each other. Pubic hair and regular hair are the same thing for us. It's just a caribou thing.