How long have you been playing?

Author Topic: How long have you been playing?  (Read 12067 times)

4 weeks, one day, 3 hours. Im assuming this is all of your time compiled?
ha gaayy

this is actually time spent on RTB servers

thus, it doesn't count time not spent on rtb servers. possibly counts client sidedly? like the rtb client reports as well as the server module..?

2 months, 1 week and 2 days for me

thus, it doesn't count time not spent on rtb servers. possibly counts client sidedly? like the rtb client reports as well as the server module..?

2 months, 1 week and 2 days for me

Instead of trying to pretend like you know everything, you could just ask me instead.

No, it's not time spent on RTB servers. It's all the time spent ever having RTB installed with Blockland open.

Instead of trying to pretend like you know everything, you could just ask me instead.

No, it's not time spent on RTB servers. It's all the time spent ever having RTB installed with Blockland open.
that is what I was thinking.

I don't think for one second that he was trying to pretend he knows everything. That was pretty brutal how you just called him out like that.

2 months, 4 weeks and 5 days

I don't think for one second that he was trying to pretend he knows everything.

why would i do that..? easier to just post something i thought was true. if it's wrong, i know you've got my back!
It's all the time spent ever having RTB installed with Blockland open.
i accounted for that
possibly counts client sidedly? like the rtb client reports as well as the server module..?
No, it's not time spent on RTB servers.
however i see i was incorrect about the servers. servers do report user names, right? if you don't have rtb installed but you join a server, your latest name is reported to rtb, right? presumably the client reports names as well, for a more accurate tracking
I don't think for one second that he was trying to pretend he knows everything. That was pretty brutal how you just called him out like that.
it's a regular occurrence. i make a suggestion that isn't perfect, or reflects my BRUTALLY APPARENT lack of experience at running a hosting service, he calls me out on it. cause, you know, i'm a total loving doucheface who doesn't know anything.

but yes, i did state an inaccurate statement as if it was fact. so that wasn't right.

there's no need to bicker in this topic.

2 months and 1 day

i'm a nerd

April or May of 2010- The same week my Grandpa died. I played Blockland a lot that week, I guess as a cope.

ID: 11050
Name: Uxie
7 months, 4 weeks and 0 days

Isn't that like 4200 hours?

ID: 11050
Name: Uxie
7 months, 4 weeks and 0 days

Isn't that like 4200 hours?
That's almost 6000 hours.
5882 to be exact.

ID: 18454
Name: Commander Nick
4 months, 1 week and 1 day

umm
3072 hours
ok

it's a regular occurrence. i make a suggestion that isn't perfect, or reflects my BRUTALLY APPARENT lack of experience at running a hosting service, he calls me out on it. cause, you know, i'm a total loving doucheface who doesn't know anything.

but yes, i did state an inaccurate statement as if it was fact. so that wasn't right.

Yeah well I think it is pretty unnecessary to call people out like that. 

April or May of 2010- The same week my Grandpa died. I played Blockland a lot that week, I guess as a cope.
:(