Author Topic: ~WELL DONE BLOCKLAND~  (Read 2192 times)

Blocktopians, we have been recently released on steam, i'd like to take a moment and acknowledge how much of an amazing community we are, no bullstuff with us. BL has stayed with me for the past 5 years, everyday I saw it growing and growing and growing. When I was down you guys helped me, your humor and jokes are the best. Friendliest forum i've ever been on and have stayed on it for a shocking 3 years now considering the other forums where I spend a month or 2.

I thank you guys dearly, for all of these amazing years i've had...
And more to come <3

Friendliest forum i've ever been on and have stayed on it for a shocking 3 years now considering the other forums where I spend a month or 2.

I thank you guys dearly, for all of these amazing years i've had...

Where else you been hanging? :o

Friendliest forum i've ever been on

dont get me wrong, i love/cherish the bl forums just as much as you do, but i dunno about that lol

what ever the case, bl forums loves u back <333

Conglaturations
U just Conplamantid a Grate Gam!
(AVGN Reference if you dont get it.)

He has much to learn...

And by friendliest you mean meanest.
And by meanest you mean friendliest.

I still want to know what other forums you've been on.

We are the most lovable richardheads is what he's trying to get across, I believe.

We are the most lovable richardheads is what he's trying to get across, I believe.
This.
We may be cunts sometimes, but we also show our good sides along with the bad. We balance the good, the evil, and all the gr(e/a)y areas in between across the entire forum population.

Friendliest forum? Jesus Christ. I'm not saying this place is hell, just that it has a few demons running around and tends to get very hot often. Though, most of you guys seem to be pretty cool, but stupid stuff seems to happen, although less often than it used to.

With that being said, I'll always have a place in my heart for you BLF. <3

This

I can't stop coming to this place on a day to day basis  and checking every now and then to read even the most pointless topics that come around

Blockland Forums may as well be a type of drug