Author Topic: Deathwing- Constant spawnkilling on Gravity cat's server  (Read 1222 times)

I was playing Gravity Cat's Machs Vs. Blocklanders server and came across this little stuff named Deathwing (46225).
He somehow become a miniature mech and snuck into the spawn, then he prceeded to spawnkill everyone for over an hour.

Pics:

I suggest banning him from any TDMs.

I was there at the time he was doing it. I believe the username known as Argon (28096) was also spawnkilling alongside him. Either Gravity bans them both or fixes the "mini mech" problem.

I was there at the time he was doing it. I believe the username known as Argon (28096) was also spawnkilling alongside him. Either Gravity bans them both or fixes the "mini mech" problem.
I also think there should only be atleast 3 mechs. I know Gravity Cat is trying to balance teams, but this is just ridiculous.

I can testify to this, I was there.

It was more than just deathwing though.

I support this, great server and all but
I also think there should only be atleast 3 mechs. I know Gravity Cat is trying to balance teams, but this is just ridiculous.

Maybe if GC could make a proper TDM. :^)

I will admit to taking part in the spawnkilling, but I soon realized it wasn't the proper thing to do. After a few minutes of contemplation, I stopped spawnkilling. I ended up staying behind with some of the other mechs that were near the base, but I never entered the spawn again. Especially since Gravity put up the forcefield. I'm sorry if I made anyone mad, and I hope they can forgive me.

lol mini mechs

Was gravity high or something during server development

lol mini mechs

Was gravity high or something during server development
Seems like it.

This server is a mess.
Blockheads were getting spawnkilled
only admin on was afk.

In all honesty, the server has an objective. Spawnkilling should be fair.

Except that it's not because the score limit is loving 300 and the teams are heavily unbalanced.