Poll

Does this look sexy

Ye
44 (81.5%)
Nooo
10 (18.5%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's Capture Point TDM  (Read 6016 times)

ok server is down, thanks for playing guys, it will be back again soon!

Nice server, but why does everything have to be a DM now? Why all the fighting? Why not something nice and original like Draw My Thing or that one mario party server that swollow(?) made, or even castle defense by MARBLE MAN?

The build's great, no question about that. Can we make our creative juices flow into something new and intriguing? I'd like to see what a group of collaborators can really do.

[/rant]

Nice server, but why does everything have to be a DM now? Why all the fighting? Why not something nice and original like Draw My Thing or that one mario party server that swollow(?) made, or even castle defense by MARBLE MAN?

The build's great, no question about that. Can we make our creative juices flow into something new and intriguing? I'd like to see what a group of collaborators can really do.

[/rant]
there's nothing wrong with more combat servers. if you have an "original" (note: nothing you listed is original, just ports of things into blockland) idea, propose it. i'm all for new ideas that are actually fun, but i'm also all for cool combat servers. seeing a "change in servers" doesn't matter to me, i'm fine with the concepts we have.

there's nothing wrong with more combat servers. if you have an "original" (note: nothing you listed is original, just ports of things into blockland) idea, propose it. i'm all for new ideas that are actually fun, but i'm also all for cool combat servers. seeing a "change in servers" doesn't matter to me, i'm fine with the concepts we have.

I don't have a problem with new combat servers, as long as they have good maps and are playable without getting bored. I think something original like Boulder Dash could be implemented.

I've been trying to think of something original for the past 20 minutes and I can't think of stuff.

At this point in time all TDMs and DMs are original since there are barely any anymore. I remember the days when there were so many classic TDM servers up :'(

Server is online, with new updates!!

no one joined so i shutdown until later :(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:25:11 PM by The Brighter Dark »

So where can I find SCP-106 here?

Server is online, with new updates!!

no one joined so i shutdown until later :(
don't host in 2 am in the morning

don't host in 2 am in the morning
but it was 5:30 PM central american time!

I can't join your dumb, passworded server.

Welp, that was fun while it lasted. gg

That was fun! Very nice build!

That was fun! Very nice build!

Oh yeah, the build was absolutely amazing. I really liked it.