Sony Vegas 12 problem

Author Topic: Sony Vegas 12 problem  (Read 952 times)

Sometimes Sony Vegas works fine, but just as many times as it works, it forgets around and doesn't do what I want.
I'm pretty sure the problem occurs sometimes when I drag in a new clip into the project, but it can't be the clip's fault because I can just restart vegas and the problem is fixed.

Here's a video of the problem. (warning for stuffty phone quality)

I had something similar in Sony Vegas 11

It might be because your computer is slow, sony vegas can't keep up.

Any way to fix this? I don't feel like this should be that big of a problem because I have a pretty mediocre PC and can run most at at least medium ghaphics. (also I don't know if this matters)

my computer is the slowest stuff on this planet and it can still run max shaders and sony vegas 12 quite fine
i guess i was wrong

Aw man, I had the same exact problem in Sony Vegas 12 and I finally found the solution after a while. It is a setting in your Sony Vegas 12 though that you have to check off. I'll try to find it. I'm sorry but I forgot what I did.

Aw man, I had the same exact problem in Sony Vegas 12 and I finally found the solution after a while. It is a setting in your Sony Vegas 12 though that you have to check off. I'll try to find it. I'm sorry but I forgot what I did.
If you find the answer I'll be forever thankful.
I turned off GPU acceleration (thanks youtube) and I think that fixed it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:40:29 PM by Paradon »