Transgender Megathread

Author Topic: Transgender Megathread  (Read 9788 times)

Oh look, an argument topic. This will be a fun read later.

I don't dislike transgender people. If i'm honest though, some of them can be a little freaky at times. But really I have no problem with them.

DrenDran honestly your skull is so loving thick a drill will take a while to go through it.
Well, I don't see you changing your opinions either.
Seems pretty thick headed to me.
You spew the same stuff from that last thread: "omg transgender people are stupid for feeling they are a boy but they have a vagina so honestly they are mentally disabled and what they feel is flawed and silly!"
You should really read my posts.
If you have a perfectly healthy body that functions normally then the condition isn't phyiscal, it's mental.
How hard is that to understand?

Like holy stuff swat, even OP agreed with me.

I don't dislike people. If i'm honest though, some of them can be a little freaky at times. But really I have no problem with them.
notice how as we remove the word "transgender" from your post, we come across this phrase. this is because transgendered people are, ultimately, people, and will have the same flaws and quirks as people do.

transgendered people are, ultimately, people, and will have the same flaws and quirks as people do.
I'd be willing to say that having a snake when you don't want to is a quirk or flaw that 'cis' people don't have.

i mean really this is my opinion on it
whatever floats your boat go do whatever
but stay the forget away from me

I'd be willing to say that having a snake when you don't want to is a quirk or flaw that 'cis' people don't have.
not all transwomen don't want their snake, though. hell, i'm fine with the damn thing, i wasn't planning on kids anyways

I might be gender-fluid.
What you say on the internet says a lot about your mentality. I'm hoping that most of you are still growing up and are just naive towards issues like this.
I remain neutral on most issues.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 10:44:25 PM by Axo-Tak »

not all transwomen don't want their snake, though. hell, i'm fine with the damn thing, i wasn't planning on kids anyways
I'm sorry, but I do find that pretty disgusting. I could see someone not wanting their snake though I think it's a mistake that they want to rid themselves of it, but I can't understand someone who wants to be a female yet is perfectly fine with having a richard. Sorry, females don't have richards.

what is this
you don't want to be female, you just want to dress up as a female ffffffsfsfsf

so you're a crossdresser

not a transgender

i don't give a stuff what you identify as or what you are downstairs.

i just hate when stuff like this pops up, talking about "privilege" and "cis", not to mention the trans population of this forum are already looking down at this topic, and such a serious subject can't be taken seriously on this forum.

seriously i have no idea why you thought it was a good idea to post this.

Nick already pretty much summarized my thoughts.

well ain't this a megathread now :cookieMonster: