BNFB Wake Island Dogfight- WWII Naval Dogfight! Check out the gameplay trailer!

Poll

So, are you going to take to the skies/ join in this dogfight?

Definetely!
20 (57.1%)
No!
4 (11.4%)
I already have!
11 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: BNFB Wake Island Dogfight- WWII Naval Dogfight! Check out the gameplay trailer!  (Read 6145 times)

Got some more combat pics: (and one seductive Japanese solider)

"Join, or your ass will feel my fury"

Also, Sailor, as a side effect of that last picture, I think that the Japanese team should be made to have a darker skin tone.

Whaattt glitch-- Their face shouldn't be like that

I love how at a few points during the game, it can seem like utter chaos during intense captures.

Very fun!

Loved the stuff outta this!
Especially when I got into an intense knife v sword fight with checko. Bitch died.

How to be a good player on this server:
1. Work as a team; Obey your leaders.
The work as a team part is pretty simple. Attack in groups, stick together, and communicate with your teammates. If someone says they need help at outpost, it would be wise to go to outpost. About the obeying team leaders part, it's very straightforward. Do what they say. I'm sure Sailor can correct me on this if I'm wrong, but admins and SA's are team leaders if they choose. (Higher rank in the server, higher command.) However, some players might establish themselves as leaders also by working as a team and telling people what to do. You should obey both, but keep in mind the 'rank' of your leader incase they contradict each other.

2. Go for the capture points
Okay, guys, it's a capture point TDM. How about rather than immediately parachuting over their base to spawn kill, we go play the game right and capture the points? (Obeying the above rule, preferably). This isn't directed at all of you, but some of you might not get to enjoy the server for very long due to this.

3. Obey the server rules.
I'm amazed I didn't say this earlier, but honestly it's not that hard. There are like 6 rules in that "click this or die" button.

4. Have common sense
Yesterday, someone came to the server with 0 common sense. A link was posted to [snip].com, (a guy spinning his dingly dangly diddly ding dong around), because he didn't know that it was considered researchographic or that it was against the rules. He got to come back to the server because he honestly didn't know it was against the rules, he was really sorry, upset over the ban, etc. Then he proceeded to spam the respawn vehicles button at the jap base. Ok, really? (He was banned)

5. Don't get offended too easily, okay?
Sometimes people will say things to you, yell at you, etc., but you shouldn't take it seriously. People might say you suck, you're not doing anything, you fly like an eagle flies a blimp. I might even say that, but it'll probably be in some sort of 'pep talk' to help win. (i.e. "If you can't fly better than bird stuff then get your ass down here at outpost!" "You guys are sucking! Lets try working together and not running around like a ton of handicaps high on meth, okay?") While most if the time I keep it kinder and more helpful, I might let something slip. That same statement goes for most people on the server, so don't take it too badly you sensitive pricks.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:07:57 AM by Who Cares99 »

Sailorman, your avatar pick makes me wanna join. ; )

Sailorman, your avatar pick makes me wanna join. ; )
I give you a big thumbs up for saying that!

server is up!
Change log-
-Added Oxygen mod
-Added Vehicle drowning mod
-Added a few secret weapon spots
-A few others which I don't remember

Suggestion: Have at least one vehicle at each cap point so I don't have to Self Delete to get another vehicle. Thanks!

I give you a big thumbs up for saying that!

server is up!
Change log-
-Added Oxygen mod
-Added Vehicle drowning mod
-Added a few secret weapon spots
-A few others which I don't remember
I have a mod that MarbleMan made for me that destroys vehicles instantly when they touch the ground. Do you want to use it instead?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:31:20 PM by Who Cares99 »

this server needs more evil russians