Blockland in real life

Author Topic: Blockland in real life  (Read 28476 times)

why do i have a loving car? i want a red loving biplane.
What?

OOO guys we can remove/place parts of the terrain! *digs hole and shoves head in*
wait a minute... *realizes i am in a rpg miner server*
I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!
I AM LEAVING!

*1 minute later*

where is the loving key board?!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 06:17:02 PM by bambooXD »

OOO guys we can remove/place parts of the terrain! *digs hole and shoves head in*
wait a minute... *realizes i am in a rpg miner server*
I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!
I AM LEAVING!

*1 minute later*

where is the loving key board?!
What?

So, I wanted to break this brick I put in the ground today, but when I hit it with my hammer, all I did was chip the brick alittle, and the hammer! What is wrong here?

I was trying to make a teleport brick, but everytime i use my wrench, i end up having to pay for the brick i damaged with the wrench

EVENTS Y U NO WORK

Y U NO
hnng

found a glitch. i'm smashing this sign with my printer and i can't make a laptop

Guys, did the falling damage increase? I almost died jumping off of a 3 floor building.

Try using the wrench on the glass.
I think the glass just fake killed. How long is the brick respawn time?

Guys, did the falling damage increase? I almost died jumping off of a 3 floor building.
i think the floors were just realistically sized

It seems I evented my speakers incorrectly

found a glitch. i'm smashing this sign with my printer and i can't make a laptop
You could just use a chainsaw, cut the screen of someone else's laptop, glue it onto your laptop.
Or you could just paint the brick as a fake laptop.   :cookieMonster:

removed
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:09:16 PM by TheNoob »

[co lor=red][si ze=18pt]This part of the post has been deleted by [co lor=Yellow]TechBlaze
what the forget is this stuff

[color= red][size= 18pt]This part of the post has been deleted by [color =Yellow]TechBlaze
what the forget?

I need a house, and I can't make one for free, forget.

Try crouching just before you hit the ground, next time.